iknowitstoday

sleeping masks?

(0) Hearts

how do they work? can you sleep in any mask? I assume you would need a specific mask to sleep in? do you enjoy your results? do you have a favorite?

iknowitstoday

Re: sleeping masks?

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

ChicDabbler

You should only sleep in moisturizing mask. There are instructions, some are to be washed off, tho you can leave it on longer, and others are basically moisturizers (Korres rose/yogurt sleeping facial, Dr. Jart+ etc) so those you can definitely sleep in. I have heard of people sleeping in sheet masks, but I'd rather not because after they completely dries they leave crease imprint on my skin for a while.

GGrace

I use Origins Drink Up Intensive which I love. It leaves my skin moisturized and glowing in the morning.

consolvo

I have to pop in to second the recommendation for the Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Mask.

About 3 months ago I ran across a full-size Caudalie moisturizing cream mask in the closet. I am not sure where it came from, but had to assume that I should use it before opening the Korres sleeping facial I had in reserve. The Caudalie is a lovely product, but I've been trying to use it up quickly so I can get back to the Korres!

sunflower837

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Mask is phenomenal!  Unlike a mask you wash off, this "mask" is essentially a night creme.  The mask is my savior.

And I wouldn't think you can sleep in any mask - I wouldn't even think about sleeping in my Origins Charcoal mask, for instance.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • consolvo
    • ChicDabbler
    • sunflower837
    • iknowitstoday
    • GGrace