dollface131313

oily nose and dry skin

(0) Hearts

lately my skin has been awful i have noticed large pores and oily skin just on my nose and dry skin on the rest of my face. i have a good face scrub and i moisturize but this doesn't seem to help

does anyone have any advice or products i can use 

dollface131313

Re: oily nose and dry skin

(0) Hearts

thanks for all the tips ill try them out and see if anything helps

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

What about trying a product like Dr. Brandt's Pores no more pore refiner since it 's just your nose that has the pores and oily skin this may help it controls oil, reduces pores size and exfoliates. Also maybe you could try a serum like the one from Dr. Gross his vitamin D serum for the dryness on your face. Hope this helps!

dollface131313

(0) Hearts

i use fresh sugar face polish about twice a week 

i used olay face wipes when i take off my makeup and first aid beauty ultra repair face cream 

ive tried light exfoliators before but they don't seem to take off the dead skin 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi dollface,

The products Beauty Tester suggested are tops on my list- It sounds like your skin is in need of a good balancing cleanser and moisturizer to keep it comfortable! That can be difficult with the oily t zone and dry cheeks (I have the same) but I use an oil free mositurizer and the same Origins cleanser and it ha made a great difference. :smileyhappy:

Have you tried a light exfoliant as well to help keep the pores clean and minimize their appearance? I'd look at a mask like the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask which is a great mask for combination skin- It helps to smooth and tone the complexion but also clears out pores and leaves your skin feeling refreshed but not overly oily or dry.

REN - Invisible Pores Detox Mask

What are you using on your skin now?

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, can you list the products you've used? how often do you exfoliate? 

First impression, combination skin and you might want to try Origins Checks&Balance cleanser and United States toner.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • dollface131313