Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

im 53 and cant find a moisterrizer that doesnt make my face sweat making it hard to wear makeup please help me.Thanks Bonnie

hi I'm 53 going through the change of life , I cant find a moisterrizer that doesn't make my face sweat all day . please help thanks Bonnie

Anonymous Insider

Re: im 53 and cant find a moisterrizer that doesnt make my face sweat making it hard to wear makeup please help me.Thanks Bonnie

thanks for your feed back . its worth a try

Re: im 53 and cant find a moisterrizer that doesnt make my face sweat making it hard to wear makeup please help me.Thanks Bonnie

I feel your pain... I work in a kitchen and the struggle to find the right product balance is REAL 😉  For years I've been using the Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer under my makeup and it has done an excellent job of keeping my face from sliding off... but of course it has been discontinued and now I am on the hunt once more to find my balance 😞 

This is probably going to sound odd, but sometimes a light facial oil feels better under my makeup than a moisturizer. The one I reach for the most is this one from Lancome ... good luck, hope this helps 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/bienfait-multi-vital-daily-replenishing-oil-P400196?skuId=1736875&icid2=produ...

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing