arielaaaaaaaa

Which Serum is best?

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies. I have been doing a ton of searching for serums to incorporate in my routine. I already love the Oh Truth Serum pictured below

s965681-main-hero.jpg

But i am looking into two other serums i want to try out. Origins has a set with the Mega Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum and i am incredibly anxious to hear your thoughts on it since this is the one i am more inclined to try first. 

or_0KKW01_300.jpg

And then i am also interested in the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum by Caudalie

s1496785-main-hero.jpg

If anyone has used any of these or multiple please share your experience, I am looking to lighten Acne scars, and add hydration to my skin. Should i stick with the Truth Serum or try one of the others? 

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Which Serum is best?

Thanks ladies, I actually ended up purchasing the Origins Set and Brighter by Nature Peel pads. But i think i will also buy the Truth Serum for the Day time, and The origins serum will be for night time. If i don't see any results by the time i finish the Origins set i will most likely try the FAB Serum then try Caudalie.

DTalksAll

Good luck & keep us updated!

DTalksAll

I love the OH, have repurchased it a few times. I love how light it is and it dries quickly, so it's easy to apply in the morning. It can also be paired with other serums. I only use it in the morning. At night right now I'm using the Perricone blue plasma, but hate it. It's been 3 months & I haven't seen any changes. Didn't even help with my post winter retinol weening freakout (my skin hates being off of retinol, but I can't use it in the summer months) 

I do want to try the FAB serum, but in a month I'll be going back to PTR or DDG retinol. 

Cassiemer05

I am currently using the Caudalie Radiance Serum, and I will say I love it! I have weird skin. I have a tad bit oily forehead, and everywhere else is normal to dry (weird). Anyway, I am acne prone, but I dont think this serum will help with the acne. The reason why I loved it is because it really does what it says it does overnight. I am not one to over exagerate, but the first night I used it, I noticed a dramatically huge difference.My face was brighter and it gave me this glowing radiance look. My face was also very smooth. If you are looking to help with acne or hydration (if you have dry skin) I dont think this is the serum for you. Caudalie does have a hydration serum as well, but havent tried it. The associate at Sephora told me that this serum was just one of those serums that people love. I have been told various times that the Caudalie products are better than Henriksen. I personally don't like Origins. Hope this helps!

wendyomgwar

I'm kind of curious about the Origins now, I know they have great stuff!

DST57

Hey arielaaaaaaaa I just PM'd you about my experience with the Modern Friction as a mask...didn't feel like everyone would care to read it haha

polishlover10

(0) Hearts

I LOVE the Caudalie. If you want to add something else, go for Mario Badescu vitamin C. Use it every other night under the Caudalie. It hydrates and actually does something to lighten spots. Such a good combo.

Titian06

I started using the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum about a week ago to lighten my acne scars and other hyperpigmentation.  It's too soon to give a review.

Facial Radiance Serum.jpg

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh nice, please share your experience with it after a few weeks go by or when you start noticing a difference, I just looked at it and if they offered it in a set i would look into it. 

wendyomgwar

I'm currently using the Caudalie serum, and I can't speak for its brightening properties, but it makes my skin feel so moisturized without being heavy! And I also feel like it sinks in pretty fast.

krunce

I used to use the OH serum. It's a great serum and I like it a lot but I switched to a Caudalie serum and willl never ever stray from it. I'm not sure about the Radiance serum you've picked (haven't tried it), but I can certainly vouch for the brand. 

arielaaaaaaaa

I've been hearing wonderful things about the brand and decided to take a look at some products and it got my attention when it said the ingredient in it was 62 times more effective than Vitamin C. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

CzaCee

we are on the same boat, arielaaaaaaaa! ( i had to count how many a's your username has before typing it. lol. haha! :smileyhappy: ) I'm in need of a serum to help lighten my dark spots.

i'm currently using the OH Truth Serum. so far so good. smells like the vitamin c medicine syrup i used to take when i was a kiddo. lol.

i think i will try the Eradi-Kate line next.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I love the smell of it Lol! I've really got my eye on Origins though, I'm really loving everything about that company and their products. So i would love to try more. But both the serums i want to try look so amazing! I need someone who's tried both or at least one to help inform me before buying. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • polishlover10
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • Titian06
    • CzaCee