Dori1965

Which Clarisonic is the best value for the price?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm new to the Clarisonic frenzy. :smileyhappy: I need to buy one, but not sure which to choose. I want the best value for my money. Please help. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

jessalex

Re: Which Clarisonic is the best value for the price?

I got the original mia and I love it. I ordered it from skinstore.com because theres always a 20% off coupon code.

Google skinstore coupon codes and click on the link for "retailmenot.com"

You will find the 20% off coupon. good luck

Dori1965

Wow! Thank you ALL so very much! I knew I could count on you guys for AWESOME input!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! <3 :smileyhappy:

trulykelsie

[ Edited ]

I have the Mia 2. It's a really great product and not too expensive. It comes with the Mia 2, a brush head, a brush cover, charger and travel case- all at $150.

No matter which one you decide to go with, be sure to use eBates for 4% back. And waiting for the upcoming VIB sale would be a tremendous money saver, as well. :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I agree about Ebates, and the sale if you can wait a few weeks.

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]

The most popular is the Mia2. If you want to use on your body, then the plus or pro are the only ones the body brush works with. Tons of stores, including department stores, have sets with products and such.

Here's the comparison chart (some of the information is tailored to buying direct) http://www.clarisonic.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Clarisonic-US-Site/default/CompareProducts-Show?...

pinktorridora

I have the Mia2 and am glad that I got the extra features not available on the Mia.

And, this set! The value!

http://www.sephora.com/mia2-amethyst-radiance-collection-P383459?icid2=Clarisonic_LimitedEditionSets...

DTalksAll

Check out the Plus! 

Not only does it come with a stand, like the Aria, but the body brush head is AMAZING! I love to use it on my legs before I shave, on my back, feet... 

There are no flashing lights & buttons for confusion when using the body brush :smileywink: It know it's the body brush & will change the cycle time & speed automatically. When you pop off the body brush head & put on your normal brush head, it goes back to the speed & time you originally had set for your face :smileytongue: 

Nicrohr

[ Edited ]

I have the Aria - when I bought it the nice girl at Nordstrom said she had used the Plus and liked the Aria better.  She said she actually thought it cleansed better for some reason (I would have assumed they were the same but just sharing this second hand).

I like the Aria for the way the controls work, the different speeds, and because it CAME WITH A STAND.  To me, it's worth $50 to have the stand - I know that might sound crazy but having a clean, stable place to keep it after each use, and something that looks nice and neat on the counter was important to me.

I agree that the "extra" features aren't really necessary though, and the last poster does have it spot on.  If budget is a main concern, the best value I'd say is the Mia!  

I've said here how I decided on the Aria over the Plus (the main diff is how the controls work, and the Plus allows a body brush), in case you are considering those two.  By the way, I was told they are discontinuing the Pro.

One thing - I wavered a bit thinking I wanted the body brush so I'd get the Plus, but then I tried using the demo model in store.  I hated how it worked in terms of buttons, flashing lights, confusion, etc.  So I stuck with my happy Aria and I just use a Deep Pore head on my body honestly :smileyhappy:.

I just bought the Pedi Sonic, woohoo, haven't tried it yet it's charging.

carolang

The cheapest one works fine for me! 1 speed setting and it doesn't tell you when to move on to different sections of your face (I believe they suggest 20 sec forehead and 20 sec for each cheek/chin area). I didn't need any of that or the option to attach the body brush stuff. But yeah I just have the plain Mia in a pretty lavender color and I love it! You notice the effects up front more than later but it's a great exfoliator. I'd wait til the 20% off rolls around!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • pinktorridora
    • carolang
    • Dori1965
    • Nicrohr
    • trulykelsie