marydiva

What did you get during the Skincare 2x points promo?

Hey ladies! :smileyhappy: What did you get during the Skincare Promo? I got the SiJCP bag yesterday as well as some Bosica Pore Strips that were on sale. (They didn't get included in 2x points b/c I bought them early, but I couldn't wait!)

Today I bought the Aria Josie Maran Set, Origins Eye Cream & both Vol. 1 and Vol 2 in the Sephora Skincare sets. :smileyhappy:

I can't wait to see what you girls bought! 

annec322

Re: What did you get during the Skincare 2x points promo?

(0) Hearts

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser, Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil, Boscia Enlivening Amino AG Eye Treatment

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

[sneaks in]  I bought the Korres mask AND a Foreo Luna on the last day of the promo.  Sigh.  I need to hide my credit card or spend more time with beautytester's disabler cat.

MicheleRan

(0) Hearts

Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Moisturizer and Clinique Redness Solutions Cleanser. 

lylmissindia

(0) Hearts

I bought a Clairsonic MIA 2 Cleansing system online! I'm looking forward to using it!!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I wasn't planning to buy anything, really.  I have so many products to try out.

And then I went to SiJCP today to return something.  And as I was leaving I decided to get a Clarisonic Mia2 in Peacock Blue.  For some reason some of them are reduced in price from $150 to $99, so it seemed like good timing.

Of course, I have just noticed that they managed to process reducing my points by $21 for my return on my first transaction.  They did not, however, increase my points by 99 for my purchase, nor is it reflected in the amount I have to spend to requalify for Rouge should I choose to do so.  So this means that I'm going to have to bug a moderator in 48 hours when it's still not updated, bug them again when the 2x points are due, and see if anyone can fix my yearly spend total, sigh.

I'm still glad I got it, I hope, but it's a total pain.  I think it's because this SKU isn't listed as being carried by Sephora or something, but my pick 5 skin care items went through just fine.  I like the SiJCP stores near me, but I hate that their systems don't interface well.

So, I hope all of you who got them earlier in the sale are enjoying them and that I will like mine, too!

iheartmakeup95

(0) Hearts

I got the SiJCP bag. I filled mine with 3 Tsubaki oils, 1 black Glam Glow mask and a Murad cleanser.

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

Okay I finally pulled the trigger since today is the last day. 

JanSkincareOrder.jpg

solveig

(0) Hearts

I was really hoping that one order will do it (the one I placed on the 9th came in this week), but I completely ran out of my night moisturizer, so I had to buy one. I picked Murad Essential-C Night Moisture (has anyone tried it?), and while I was at it I also put Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer in my basket with hopes that since it's a male-oriented product it won't be super heavily scented. I can't stand hand cremes that have a strong scent, because it's almost impossible to match it to my perfume, and I don't want my hand cream to overpower my favorite fragrance.

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I stocked up on my Josie Maran Cleansing Oil (LOVE IT) and also bought her new Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment to give it a try!  Also, this product is out of stock online, but it shows that it is available at my local Sephora: Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer in Fair. So, I will be going there today to check that product out. :smileyhappy:

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

I went into a Sephora store and got a sample of the Korres rose facial.  It is lovely.  I'm debating whether to wait for Chic Week for the discount or score the 2x points now.  

taketheroses

I just used the vib 10% off with the double points instead :smileyhappy: there might be something else you may like later on too :smileyhappy:

bearcat97

I'm so jealous of all you lovely ladies who found the custom bags at SiJCP! I checked mine SO MANY TIMES and they never had them. (Or, if they did, they were gone so fast I missed them!) But I did get the Sephora Favorites Skin Cleanse Vol. 2, a Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, and some Boscia oil blotting sheets (even in the winter I go through those like they're going out of style!). I got the Kate Somerville skin care set as a 500 pt bonus in store and I love the cleanser that came with it so I'm going to try to pick that up before the promo ends tomorrow.

I'd love to get an eye cream, but I have no idea where to start with those, so I'm probably good. For now.

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

I got Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 3% Facial Wash and Glycolic Acid 10% Moisturizer along with Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream.

Glycolic acid seems to be the best ingredient to combat my blackhead problem.

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know when we get our 2x points....is it supposed to be right away? I got some DDG during the promo but only got 1x points. Thanks!

comfyrock

Points should be added by March 3rd, according to the fine print. One of the mods posted that they were adding the bonus points in waves so some accounts would be updated first but everyone would have it by March 3rd.

SydBristow

Thanks! And I loved the story behind your user name. :smileyhappy:

jammiex33

I got the Glam Glow set

and a bunch of Origins skincare - the Zero Oil cleanser, the charcoal mask, out of trouble mask and the Checks and Balances cleanser

&lastly, the Fresh Umbrian clay mask!

I've been on a serious skincare kick recently ~ 

so far i tried the glamglow and the origins Zero Oil cleanser and Out of Trouble mask and liked all of them

bearcat97

I love the Zero Oil cleanser! I use it in the mornings, along with the Zero Oil moisturizer. It's super refreshing.

taketheroses

I'm currently using the Zero Oil cleanser, it's really refreshing to use especially in the morning :smileyhappy:

kraezilyunique

(0) Hearts

I got the SiJcP customized skincare bag and the Sephora Favorites Skin Cleanse Vol 2 a week before the promo - didn't want them to sell out, plus I wasn't sure if the points were just a rumor. During the actual promo, I got the Beauty Oils essential kit, Skin Bender Vol 1, the $12 Boscia kit, and Benefit Boo Boo Zap (along with a Clinique Happy rollerball for my mom's birthday and a refill of the powder I use, but that's not skincare related). 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 189 replies
  • 174 hearts
  • 90 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki
    • chupi
    • arielaaaaaaaa