knkate

Suggestions for Dark Spots Corrector/Serum

(0) Hearts

I'm in my late 20s and am looking for a dark spot corrector for acne marks. I have used Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector and was generally pleased with it.  I felt that it lighted my scars a little bit but wasn't totally amazed.  Before I buy it again during the sale, I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.  Also, I tend to always want to try a new product!!

I still suffer from some hormonal acne along my jaw and chin and I would love to find something that is good for acne-prone skin and any new marks that pop up.

Thanks! 

knkate

Re: Suggestions for Dark Spots Corrector/Serum

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll definitely look into both of them.  I'm hoping to buy something during the sale this week so hopefully I can make a decision before then!

wcygena

(0) Hearts

Try the Lancome Advanced Genifique. I used to have big patch of acne scars near both sides of my ear area. After 4-5 months of use now, it has faded about 95% and I am really surprised at the result. I am super glad I have purchased the serum:smileyvery-happy: Maybe you can go to the store and try out the product! It also smooths out the skin surface too:smileyhappy:

FYI I am in my early 20s.

http://www.sephora.com/advanced-genifique-youth-activating-concentrate-P379510?icid2=Lancome_LP_Best...

Hope it helps. x

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

I like the Brightening Serum from L'Occitane. It can be used as a spot treatment or as an all-over treatment. You only need a couple of drops for the whole face, and it also has ingredients for anti-aging. It gives some moisture but is not overpowering for oily skin. I am not sure if it is carried by Sephora or not, but if you sign up for L'Occitane's mailing list there is usually a free gift set(changes every campaign) when you spend $65-$85. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • knkate
    • AllyKatVA
    • wcygena