bananachoox3

Serum and Eye Cream

I'm looking into putting serum and eye cream into my skin care routine. I know how could I not have those in them? I do have a few dark spots from previous acne scarring and a bit uneven skin tone, I wonder if any of you have a recommendation for a serum for my skin type? I got a sample of Ole Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster and my skin seems to love it, its only been 3 days. 

I'm also looking into getting an eye cream for the fine lines, I don't have any dark circles or anything else besides a bit of fine lines. Any recommendations would be appreciative. 

lylysa

Re: Serum and Eye Cream

Kudos to the Truth serum! :smileyhappy:

I take a dab even around my eyes because of the sodium hyaluronate boosts moisture to soften lines and vitamin c boosts collagen production.

Try Origins' Eye Doctor, it's a great all around eye cream that's light weight and helps with moisture infusion, which will soften fine lines. It also has soothing ingredients like cucumber and rosemary and to help perk the under eye area with ginseng.

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I got the truth serum today! I got it in the value pack with the moisturizer and eye cream. I'll see how I like the eye cream. 

connieconcon

I have used the Truth Serum in the morning.  It's great!  My acne scarring is really bad and I found that Truth Serum didn't quite take care of it, so I was using OH Enlighten me in the evenings.  My sin is a little more sensitive right now so I cut back on the Enlighten me but I felt it worked quite well!

For eye cream, I really like the OH Fresh Start eye cream.  It's one of the less expensive offerings in the eye cream category and it hasn't caused any millia so I don't think it's overly rich.  I use it around my smile lines too and it seems to help.  :smileyhappy:  Good luck!

DTalksAll

I'm milia prone & had no issues with the Fresh Start cream. I was only using gels for a while, but got a deluxe sample of Fresh Start and tried it one eye for a week & saw really nice results. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • DTalksAll
    • lylysa
    • bananachoox3