Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Redness treatment

Don't have acne, but have some redness left from scarring.  Any suggestions on best skincare products to use to get rid of the redness? 

Re: Redness treatment

@jadelovesephoraI find the Darphin Intral line to be quite good and effective. Just caution if you're very sensitive to scents. The line is all natural but some of the creams in Intral have a very strong peony smell. They are effective and great but very fragrant.

Here's a link to a small set of trial sizes:

http://www.sephora.com/soothed-skin-beauty-ritual-P408265?skuId=1818863&icid2=products%20grid:p40826...

I would very much consider the product recommended by SianBT to be makeup rather than skincare. I have personally used it, and while I liked it and found it effective at temporarily covering my redness, I never had any longterm reduction in redness. I have heard good things about the Dr. Jart Cicapair line, and one of the products (at least) is strictly a skin care item. 

Hi jadelovesephora, 

Have you tried the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness™ Neutralizing Correcting Cream? It has great ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, aloe and avocado to help keep your skin smooth and hydrated, and the redness at bay 🙂 

Hope this helps!

Bisous, 

Sian

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing