jisub89

Origins recommendations? (9 free deluxe samples + tote + free shipping w/ $30 purchase)

[ Edited ]

There's a really good deal going on in Origins but I'm not familiar with the brand. Does anyone have good recommendations (for oily-combo, sensitive skin)?

Details for those are interested as well:

- Origins offers FREE 7-piece Summer set ($51 value) with Origins tote bag + free shipping with $30 purchase via coupon code "DEALMOON".

- The bag will include samples of top sellers (samples may vary): Plantscription Anti-Aging cleanser (1.0 fl. oz./30 ml), Starting Over Age-erasing Eye Cream (0.17 oz./5 ml), Zero Oil Oil-free Moisture Lotion (0.17 fl. oz./5 m), VitaZing SPF15 Energy-boosting Moisturizer (0.5 fl. oz./15 ml), Drink Up 10 Minute Mask (0.24 fl. oz./7 ml), GinZing Energy Boosting Mascara (0.17 fl. oz./5 ml), GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (0.17 oz./5ml), Dr Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Moisturizer (0.5 oz./15ml), GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer (0.5 oz./15ml)

- Plus 3 FREE Summer Essentials with any skincare purchase (the first three in the photos I added to the cart are ~$47 value since they're creams. total value of all freebies amounts to almost $100 which is a really good deal for those who like Origins)

- Deal Expires 5/18 or while supplies last.

- Courtesy of dealmoon

Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 3.40.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-05-13 at 3.41.28 PM.png

Just found out, Ebates is offering 15% cash back on Origins.

You should create an account if you don't have one since they're having an anniversary event where many stores are giving 15% cash back (drugstore, piper lime, lancome, nordstroms, sephora, avon, macys, etc.)! :smileyhappy:

bisoubisou

Re: Origins recommendations? (9 free deluxe samples + tote + free shipping w/ $30 purchase)

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for giving me an excuse to get some skincare products :smileyhappy: It's a great deal. Excited to receive my package in the mail on Monday!!

hadtotryit

Re: Origins recommendations? (9 free deluxe samples + tote + free shipping w/ $30 purchase)

(0) Hearts

This was too good of a deal to pass up! I think I'm more excited to now know about dealmoon. Had never heard of them before. Thank you!!! :smileyhappy:

jenfromnyc

This is so tempting....

Derienjocelyn

image.jpg Here's a photo of everything the top three I bought and everything else came with the purchase... That's the bag underneath ... Very happy and excited with this thank you again for the heads up!

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

I'm ordering now.

I was curious, how did you get the three free summer essentials?

Thanks

EvangelineDamon

Sadly, I missed out on the 3 free summer essentials.

The deal has expired, just to let anybody know, however the tote and 7 items are still going on.

I purchased 3 things for $ 43.60, received free shipping and gift wrapping.

I even signed up for ebates, although, I think I still need somebody to explain that one to me.

Great deal from Origins and Dealmoon.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and curses to you for enabling my addiction.

Derienjocelyn

Oh bummer sorry you missed out on the 3 extra it's still a really great deal though ... my favorite is the modern friction natures gentle dermabrasion! It's amazing.... 

EvangelineDamon

At least I was able to get that other great deal in.

I'm glad to hear that you like the modern friction.

I ordered the smaller size to try it out.

I really enjoy that Checks and Balances and figured the entire brand would be just as good.

Now I am even more excited for my order.

Does it have a scent?

Derienjocelyn

It smells like fresh mint/menthol 

• make sure to keep it far far away from your eyes though it's contains lemon and it hurts like hell if you do get it in yours eyes!
EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

Haha...

Thank you for telling me about the eyes, that is good to know.

I always end up accidentally lathering too close to my eyes. 

And I do love a good minty smell/feeling when washing my face.

What size do you get and how long does it last you?

Thank you.

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

I really like that tote bag...and it looks like a good size. Very nice!!

Derienjocelyn

it is an awesome size! Perfect for the beach!

Heatoyos1

So cute!

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Awww, it's such a good deal, especially because of the tote and free shipping, but I'm trying to resist! I haven't found any Origins products that I liked enough to repurchase, and I'd rather get an upcoming Clinique gift with purchase and some clothes.... Resolve fading...

mldavidson

(0) Hearts

ahh thank you for this!!! i'm going to go broke but i can't pass up a deal like this! lol! 

dpp4v

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting this deal! 

I got the Charcoal Mask and the Zero oil toner plus all of the free samples!! Plus the website gave me free 2 day shipping and gift wrapping.  

kbmatthews

(0) Hearts

Was so ready to purchase from them, but at checkout it removed all my samples since I'm in Canada. I didn't see anywhere saying the promo wasn't valid for Canadians :smileysad: boooooo!

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

Boo urns!

tessie84

You sound like you have my same skin type -- I would recommend their charcoal mask. It helps to clear up acne flare-ups, and my ultra-sensitive skin hasn't had any problems with it. 

upload_3270810880573059823.jpg

kraezilyunique

(0) Hearts

Wow! Thanks for posting this - I finally pulled the trigger on getting some refills I needed!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • melanito
    • bisoubisou
    • sweetmandy
    • jenfromnyc
    • ivyxox
    • beautygirl47