roxystar4

Origins White Tea Wonders Set

(0) Hearts

I picked up a box of 4 skin care items from Origins at TJMaxx yesterday in a set called "White Tea Wonders". I tried finding it online but the only thing I see is an old nordstrom's page for it (like from 2007). I dont want to use it if its 7 years old.  

Last week at Sephora an employee told me that TJMaxx sells expired skin care items. 

Does anyone know when this set came out/ was sold? photo-30.JPG

EmilyDoer

Re: Origins White Tea Wonders Set

(0) Hearts

So how is it working for you?

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

it's still in the box. I havent tried anything yet because I have a lot of skin care items I am using right now :smileyhappy: thanks for asking though!

roxystar4

thank you so much for your help! I called origins and they said it was produced in 2012 (based on the code on the bottom of the box). WHEW!

lowrah

There's a website you can check expiration dates by lot number. I can't think of the name and I'm on my phone but Google should turn it up.

lowrah

Checkcosmetic.net

melissabt

Yikes that's not good. I agree, contacting the brand directly will be your best bet:smileysad:

<3 Melissa
NikkiShops

I don't have your answer, only a suggestion.  Maybe what you can do is email Origins customer service for more details.  There has to be some sort of lot number that they could look it up for you.  Good luck!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lowrah
    • melissabt
    • roxystar4
    • NikkiShops
    • EmilyDoer
Photos1