roxystar4

Origins Promo

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

photo-28.JPG

My local Origins store is having a promo this upcoming week, so I am looking at a few products to pick up.  I bought their charcoal mask and Out of Trouble 10 minute mask about 4 years ago and was not impressed. I used the charcoal one once and broke out like crazy.  The Out of Trouble was okay, but I never wanted to use it. I felt like it didnt really do anything, plus I didn't like the smell. I eventually ditched it after having it sit for 3 years in my vanity.

A few weeks ago I picked up a sampler bag of Origins items at a CCO. I had read a lot of great reviews about the Ginzing eye cream and wanted to try it. My sampler bag has a mini Ginzing, a mini mascara, a mini double-ended lipgloss, and a small hand cream with an adorable/earthy looking bag.  After trying the hand cream & Ginzing- I took a trip to the Origins store and tried the Plantscriptions eye cream. They gave me a sample to take home and I have really been liking it a lot (have used it about 5 times)

I have to purchase two full-sized items for the promo. I really like the Plantscriptions eye cream and am looking for one more recommendation. Does anyone have a MUST HAVE product suggestions from Origins? Skin care or makeup!

Thanks!

aviscardi

Re: Origins Promo

Ah I so wish i needed something right now lol. I have 2 of their toners, 2 eye creams, night a mins and checks and balances. not low on anything 

veevali

I'm hug big fan of origins products. My tops are the checks and balances face wash & modern friction. I love checks and balances cause it makes my skin feel so clean and not dry at all. I love it for my combo skin, and my boyfriend also loves it for his oily skin. modern friction just makes my skin so soft. Remember to use it on dry skin first, then add water. Like onomotopoeia9 said, makes me feel like I just got a facial!

starletta8

Years ago, I swore by their Perfect World serums- they're light and just...lovely.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

do u still like the Perfect World serums? or do you like something else better (i just noted the past tense)

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I had to scale back my skincare routine a few years ago when I took an income hit and just didn't repurchase now that I have the income to do so.

(Although since I am on a serum hunt, I may have to go retry it).

roxystar4

I'm sorry to hear about your hardship but I am happy that you are doing well now.  Im not really a serum girl but will have to test it out and see!

starletta8

It's all good- I was just one of many, many people who had a rough few years back then.

I'll also echo the kudos for the Modern Friction- the other Origins product I used to use frequently but got distracted on the way to repurchasing.

onomotopoeia9

You are asking this at the most perfect time - I just got the Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion and it truly amazing!!! It makes me feel like I just came out of a spa, except there is barely any sting or redness. My pores look smaller, my skin fresher, softer, and brighter!!!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

do you know if/use a serum afterwards?

onomotopoeia9

Its always good to moisturize your skin after using such products, but a serum is not necessary to activate this cleanser.

sephoramusthave

I've gone through a few tubes of the checks and balances cleanser and the never a dull moment cleanser. I really love those 2 because they remove ALL of my makeup (eyes too) without me having to use a makeup wipe or toner to get the job done. I also really want to get the mega bright serum because I saw visible results with my sample.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

nice! I saw that one on their website. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • aviscardi