Zombilious

New to here and Sephora - Pores ad blackheads galore

I just realized I am a VIB. The iphone app doesn't really mention it to you or much for that matter. I really have only gotten into to Sephora about three months ago. SO far it's changed my world. 

Anyhow and I am looking for something to help minimize my pores and rid me of some black heads. My problem area is my cheeks, nose and chin. 

I've been wondering if anyone has used these products and if there is something else out there I should try.

Thanks

- Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores

Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum 
beautylovingirl

Re: New to here and Sephora - Pores ad blackheads galore

(0) Hearts

You could also check out Dr. Brandt's pores no more line. I think it would be a great line for you to check out. Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the Boscia black strips, but I have tried quite a few other products in the black line. They have a product called No Pores No Shine that's pretty good at controling oil and minimizing the appearance of pores. The luminizing black mask is also similar to the pore strips, but it works for your whole face. I like to alternate using that mask with an exfoliator during the week (I really like the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion from the Body Shop). 

swanbeauty

Check out the clarisonic products.  They are an investment, but they really do change your "facescape".  

Clarisonic - Mia2™ Sonic Skin Cleansing Holiday Pore–fection Collection

To minimize the LOOK of pores, I like Porefessional by Benefit Cosmetics.

Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

I don't really have any experience with products (other than the Clarisonic) to reduce pore size... hopefully you'll get some answers about that.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I second swan beauty !  Both have really helped my face!

Apocalyptica

The whole Origins line is amazing and has really helped me with my skin issues. The Active Charcoal Mask is one of my favorites by them so I definitely reccommend it for sure. It's helped to minimize my pores and reduce the redness of my skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • swanbeauty
    • makeupobesessed
    • Apocalyptica
    • colorobsession
    • beautylovingirl
    • Zombilious