cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Neck cream recommendations needed

Hi!

Looks like my favorite neck cream is out of stock 😞 I was using Ole Henricksen and loved it. I tried it because I started getting a texture on my neck that I didn't like...this smoothed it out considerably and made my skin so soft. I have oily skin so something that absorbs quickly and isn't too heavy would be great.

The reviews just confuse me. I don't want to spend a small fortune either.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tags:

Re: Neck cream recommendations needed

They sells OH neck cream at TJMAXX store right now for 1/2 off. 

Re: Neck cream recommendations needed

Hi, Wendiweb!

While there are brands available that make creams marketed for use along the neck specifically, the real of skin care products such as serums/treatments to face creams can also be extended to the neck so that region of the body can benefit from those particular formulas as well.

In the below thread I cover a few components to keep an eye out for in products that can be a boost to your face and neck that you may want to check out so you can identify them in items as you browse the market:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Antiaging/Nothing-seems-to-smooth-out-that-chicken-neck-Can-you-reco...

The mention of SPF in the above thread is crucial if you're using any sort of fortified treatment or moisturizer on the skin as it will help to protect and preserve the improvements made to skin from the elements and UV rays. 

If you use any peels or scrubs, you can also extend their use to the neck as well. If you are using a scrub, be sure the particles aren't rough or harsh along skin, you don't want to use forceful pressure and be abrasive to your face or neck.

If you are wishing to strictly use a neck-dedicated product, I would recommend obtaining samples in stores of different formulas from brands to test out which consistency you may prefer before committing to making a purchase.

Brands like Clarins, Dr. Brandt, Fresh, Algenist, Perricone, Shisheido, Estee Lauder, and Murad are just a few brands that make neck-specific items. StriVectin is another line that makes a dedicated neck cream that is also quite favored in the skin care community (Sephora no longer carries the brand, but check Ulta and Macy's).

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing