From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413242 Members
  • 15157 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
I love glow recipe
|
Re: I love glow recipe
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Spoiler I don't have the boost to buy all of that but that is basically what I want right there lol ...read more
Spoiler I don't have the boost to buy all of that but that is basically what I want right there lol
Recent images from this conversation
What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
|
Re: What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: cleansing oil sounds really nice! These all look great! I’m getting so many good ideas thank you so much @SportyGirly125 ❤️ ...read more
cleansing oil sounds really nice! These all look great! I’m getting so many good ideas thank you so much @SportyGirly125 ❤️
Drunk Elephant Goldi Drops
|
Re: Drunk Elephant Goldi Drops
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I have them they are great! You only have to use a drop, it glows nicely, but it is on the pricier side! @EllianaK...read more
I have them they are great! You only have to use a drop, it glows nicely, but it is on the pricier side! @EllianaK 🫶
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare for good barrier skin
I have good natural skin barrier all my life. So, I don’t know what skincare products to use that don’t affect my natural barrier. ...read more
I have good natural skin barrier all my life. So, I don’t know what skincare products to use that don’t affect my natural barrier. I am also not a fan of scented products as well. Have a good evening!
teen girls
|
Re: teen girls
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: True
True
Uv damage on hands!!
|
Re: Uv damage on hands!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I heard about supergoop and they have good reviews
I heard about supergoop and they have good reviews
Is milk makeup cooling water worth it?
Hi skincare aware! I’m going to Sephora soon and was thinking about getting it but I don’t want to waste money on something not wo ...read more
Hi skincare aware! I’m going to Sephora soon and was thinking about getting it but I don’t want to waste money on something not worth it
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: March 2024 SpoilerAllergies and a couple instances of irritated skin meant a low-key masking month in March.Innisfree clay mask i ...read more
March 2024 SpoilerAllergies and a couple instances of irritated skin meant a low-key masking month in March.Innisfree clay mask is a tried-and-true mask for clearing / detoxifying. The clay mask is gentle and effective - working to decongest my skin of impurities and helping to reduce the size of those pesky pimples that surface every now and again. Innisfree has since repackaged their products, but the mask in the new packaging is generally the same as this previous version. K18 hair mask has quickly become a favorite for hair care. The combo of the peptide prep shampoo and leave on conditioner has especially been a hit. I was first introduced to these beauties in a gratis package but have since purchased full sizes of both products - for myself and as gifts. The mask is quick and easy - apply to hair after shampoo and give it 4 minutes to activate itself and DONE! Hair is soft and smooth. 💖 I wasn’t aware that L’Occitane made sheet masks until I spied this L’Occitane Instant Illuminating Sheet Mask in my local store. The sheet is ever so slightly thicker than your traditional Korean sheet mask, but is saturated in a milky emulsion that feels cooling upon contact with skin. There’s still plenty of this lightly floral scented serum that remains atop the skin after 30 minutes but the excess is easily absorbed, without stickiness or tack, and skin is nicely hydrated and moisturized. Those with oily, combination or normal skin might want to wring out the extra serum before applying the sheet to the face. Those with dry or very dry skin, on the other hand, will he pleased with how nourishing this mask is and the cooling feeling will add to the pleasant experience with this beauty. LalaRecipe Glow Face Moisture Mask has a few things going for it - key ingredients look good and the sparkles embedded in the hydrogel are pretty. That said, there were also some hiccups with this sheet mask, at least for me. Adherence wasn’t great - both the top and bottom halves kept sliding down my face and the openings for the eyes were far too narrow and unwieldy. I was having such a difficult time with it that I actually removed the mask and called it a day after about 5 minutes. Sigh.Allergies and a couple instances of irritated skin meant a low-key masking month in March.Innisfree clay mask is a tried-and-true mask for clearing / detoxifying. The clay mask is gentle and effective - working to decongest my skin of impurities and helping to reduce the size of those pesky pimples that surface every now and again. Innisfree has since repackaged their products, but the mask in the new packaging is generally the same as this previous version. K18 hair mask has quickly become a favorite for hair care. The combo of the peptide prep shampoo and leave on conditioner has especially been a hit. I was first introduced to these beauties in a gratis package but have since purchased full sizes of both products - for myself and as gifts. The mask is quick and easy - apply to hair after shampoo and give it 4 minutes to activate itself and DONE! Hair is soft and smooth. I wasn’t aware that L’Occitane made sheet masks until I spied this L’Occitane Instant Illuminating Sheet Mask in my local store. The sheet is ever so slightly thicker than your traditional Korean sheet mask, but is saturated in a milky emulsion that feels cooling upon contact with skin. There’s still plenty of this lightly floral scented serum that remains atop the skin after 30 minutes but the excess is easily absorbed, without stickiness or tack, and skin is nicely hydrated and moisturized. Those with oily, combination or normal skin might want to wring out the extra serum before applying the sheet to the face. Those with dry or very dry skin, on the other hand, will he pleased with how nourishing this mask is and the cooling feeling will add to the pleasant experience with this beauty. LalaRecipe Glow Face Moisture Mask has a few things going for it - key ingredients look good and the sparkles embedded in the hydrogel are pretty. That said, there were also some hiccups with this sheet mask, at least for me. Adherence wasn’t great - both the top and bottom halves kept sliding down my face and the openings for the eyes were far too narrow and unwieldy. I was having such a difficult time with it that I actually removed the mask and called it a day after about 5 minutes. Sigh.innisfree Super Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz / 100 ml K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL L
Recent images from this conversation
Pre/Post Swim Hair and Skincare Routine
I’m looking for product recommendations that are best to use before swimming, and after swimming in the pool. Skincare: a good cle ...read more
I’m looking for product recommendations that are best to use before swimming, and after swimming in the pool. Skincare: a good cleanser, mask, moisturizer, or body lotion. Hair care: a good hair mask, shampoo/conditioner, leave in conditioner, or oil. Any product/routine that’s great for taking care of myself.
Skin care
Bugünkü Kore cilt bakımını seviyorum.
Bugünkü Kore cilt bakımını seviyorum.
211,167 Posts