AudreyEdwards

Looking for the right facial cleanser

(0) Hearts

Hey guys !! 

Im looking for a facial cleanser that will just clear my skin I don't have acne I just want to get rid of the bumps on my cheek and jaw line ? Any suggestions ? 

lylysa

Re: Looking for the right facial cleanser

Try Anthony Logistics' Glycolic Wash. It contains glycolic acids, which are fruit sugars (not the granual type) and enzymes, which help to gently and effectively chemically exfoliate the skin, breaking down dead/dry skin at the surface as well as working on a cellular level to promote healthy cellular regeneration. This helps to keep pores clear and unclogged, boost clarity, even skin tone, and keep the texture of your skin maintained.

Unlike manual exfoliators, glycolic acid washs are gentle enough to be used daily, I use my AL wash nightly, sometimes in the day if I want a refreshing pick me up. It's rich in citric extracts, but also balanced with aloe and chamomile. The formula is also very simple, no crazy synthetics, fillers, or ingredients like sulfates or parabens.

jrooks

(0) Hearts

I'm in love with the Shiseido purifying cleansing foam, it's not harsh and it sounds like you don't need anything intense. The gentle exfoliation helps with those small little bumps on my face, hope that helps!

Nechamy

(0) Hearts

I use Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser and I LOVE it! 

lreagan

(0) Hearts

Boscia's Clear Complexion Cleanser is a really effective, gentle cleanser.

http://www.sephora.com/clear-complexion-cleanser-P199612?skuId=1227909

kaotichappiness

(0) Hearts

Basis is a great and inexpensive facial cleanser. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • jrooks
    • lreagan
    • kaotichappiness
    • AudreyEdwards
    • Nechamy