kbott84

Looking for skincare that addresses acne-related issues AND antiaging?

I have battled lousy skin ever since I hit puberty, overcome with acne all over my body.  Now staring 30 (and a wedding) in the face, most of my acne has cleared (with the exception of breakouts that come along with my cycle) but I have been left with uneven skin and to top it off, I am already starting to notice the beginnings of wrinkles around my eyes and mouth.

I would so love to find a product that can help smooth my skin and diminish pores AS WELL AS retain some elasticity.

Please help!  I want to walk down the aisle and finally be one of those girls with beautiful skin and have pictures that I don't want to hide from!

Clakent

Re: Looking for skincare that addresses acne-related issues AND antiaging?

(0) Hearts

There's Monsia skin renewal system! It's chemical free and super hydrating with anti-aging ingredients, it's really refreshing. It comes with cleanser, toner, moisturizer and night cream.

laurabt

Re: Looking for skincare that addresses acne-related issues AND antiaging?

Hi Kbott84,

Check out Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer. It helps to reduce acne while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Also, Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Peel Extra Strength Formula is one of our bestselling antiaging treatments that will also help to prevent acne.

:smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • laurabt
    • Clakent
    • kbott84