thesupergirl

Josie Maran argan oil on feet, it really works!!!!!!!!!!!

I know your all probably think has she lost her mind? But I saw on the box it can use it on feet so I was curious and tried it out, if I could afford it I would buy everyone her a bottle thats how good it work! I swear my feet haven't been this soft in a long time!

DTalksAll

Re: Josie Maran argan oil on feet, it really works!!!!!!!!!!!

(0) Hearts

I don't like to use pure oils on my face, they tend to give me milia, so I use all the samples of oils I get from Sample Society, Ipsy, Sephora... on my body. My feet love oils! 

lilyyy

If I could afford it, I would take a bath in it! My skin drinks it up like nothing else.

Nicrohr

Awesome! :smileyvery-happy:  I often use products that I don't like on my face (samples, or that just don't do it for me) on my hands, feet, legs, chest! 

It might be hard to use a loved, expensive product on feet -- but if it works I'm down :smileyhappy:.  I'll have to try it as my feet are chronically dry and rough.

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I know how you feel. I would probably lean towards using a cheaper oil for my feet, but hey I'll try it out.

I currently use another oil for my feet actually that is only 8$ and I love it.

lilyyy

'It might be hard to use a loved, expensive product on feet"

Never say that again! My boyfriend is a disabled veteran and would love to have good use of his feet. After meeting him, I now realize how important feet are. Treat them well and slip them into cashmere socks!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Wow thank you for reminding me that our beauty problems are very miniscule compared to others problems.  Please tell him thank you for serving for me. 

lilyyy

I will! He will appreciate it.

I think beauty problems are OK to have. The lesson here is definitely treat your body as best as you can possibly afford to.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • lilyyy
    • gingerblack
    • calamityjane85
    • Nicrohr
    • thesupergirl