I need to shrink my pores, help!

I was thinking of buying a face mask from The Body Shop. They have a promo on their website now. Is the body shop skincare good?

I was also considering getting Origins charcoal mask, should I get that instead?

I use clarisonic with a regular brush head and it does seem to help my pores a little. I have been using Clinique pore refiner for the past few days, havent seen any results yet

Can you beauties recommend any products to shrink pores?

Re: I need to shrink my pores, help!

I use Perricone MD's Pore minimzer toner. It's $55 but I love it.

(0) Hearts

You can not shrink pores sadly. But to make them look smaller The Porefessional by benefit is the way to go. 

I don't recommend the Origins Mask. I don't think it helps with pores or acne in my experience.

I second Jenjendoitagain's suggestion of the Pores No More product. I also love my Clarisonic for my pores, but I use the Acne brush head.

Well I will take your word for the Origins! I had been debating on it, and you saved me some money honey! hehe :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Haha yay? You could try to get a sample in store, the counters at macys/nordies are good about samples, if you were still debating.

I like the Boscia Mask more, or the Chocolate Mask from Lush over the Origins. 

[ Edited ]

I don't think you can actually shrink them, but there are ways to minimize the appearance of pores.

Daily cleansers, exfoliating, moisturizers and what-not.

My pores are on the larger side, so I know it can be frustrating.  :smileysad:

I do love Dr.Brandt's line of Pores No More products.  I haven't tried the Origins charcoal mask, but I have always debated on trying it. (I do love me some masks!)

As for trying to minimize them on a daily basis Benefit makes a great product the Porefessional, and you can use it with or without makeup. I love that stuff!

(0) Hearts

Is pores no more refiner by dr Brandt like Porefessional? Does it work over time or is it like a temporary primer?

(0) Hearts

have you used the pores no more pore pore refiner? i've been wanting to try that for quite some time.

(0) Hearts

I have! To be honest, I found it to be a little similar in the effectiveness like Estee Lauders Pore Refining serum. I would recommend either.

My fave is the Dr.Brandt Pore thing &  Pore solution

(0) Hearts

oh ill have to look into the pore thing and pore solution!!

(0) Hearts

ok so i just looked up this product.  It's a gel? I'm confused- is it like a moisturizer?  How/when do you use it? after the pore refiner or before?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation