VML90

Help my sun damaged nose!

When I was 12 years old I had some extremely bad sunburn on my nose. A few days into the healing process, I ended up breaking out all over my nose. It felt like every single pore produced acne. I treated this by gently using Noxzema and of course the occasional aloe. Now 23, the skin has become very rough and oily. The pores are large and often look dirty. I've tried many different face washes, cleansers, toners, pore minimizers, and moisturizers over the years. Neutrogena's Deep Clean/Long Last Shine Control is what I have been using for about a year now as a "I'm broke, I give up, this'll do" everyday face wash. My nose feels like it doesn't belong on my face and I just want it to feel and look like the normal, smooth skin that is the rest of my face. Are there any products under $100 that could help?

ChicDabbler

Re: Help my sun damaged nose!

(0) Hearts

Hmm, so you have a rough, oily and acne prone nose. what about the rest of your face/skin? and aside from the Neutrogena cleanser, what other skincare products are you using?

You can't shrink pores, you can only reduce appearance of pores and keep it clean. Using a clay mask helps to reduce oil, unclog pores and reduce acne. As for rough skin, hmmmm, gentle exfoliation and good moisturizer. 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • ChicDabbler
    • VML90