Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

bowlofmushypeas

Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

I'd really like to start incorporating spf into my routine, but it seems like everything ends up making me break out or worsens the oiliness of my skin. Recently, I tried Shiseido's spf 40 and Ole Henriksen as samples but no luck with either.

I've been thinking about PTR, Murad's oil-control mattifier, or Philosopy's Take a Breath which just came out with an spf version (no reviews yet though)! I love the feeling of the regular Take a Breath moisturizer so am excited about the new version.

Anyways, I hate having to try out and return used products so wanted to get feedback before I commit!

bowlofmushypeas

Re: Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

Mine were prepackaged.. that's interesting though! I don't get samples from the store too often so I can't say if I've had the same experience. 

Thanks everyone for your answers so far! I do everything I've gotten from the Fresh line so far.. 

drrragon

Re: Has anyone with sensitive skin had good luck with a moisturizer with spf?

oh yeah, one time before i knew any better, i asked for a sample of a moisturizer that came packaged in a jar.  the cast member took the tester that hundreds of people had dipped their grubby, germy fingers into, and scooped out some of the moisturizer into a small sample jar.  it was totally gross.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • Manda
    • drrragon
    • jennypenny1995