BeautyJunkie325

Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment

(0) Hearts

I recently bought Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment mask and I love it.  So much so I am thinking about buying the Brightmud eye treatment.  Does anyone have this & if so how do you like it?  

mrscoco

Re: Glam Glow Brightmud Eye Treatment

I love it but haven't seen long term results from it. It is great on a day when I have a parent-teacher conference or event where I want to look additionally awake. I have two little boys who unfortunately are stressful and not great sleepers. It does help!!

Great tip on using only one pod. I hadn't thought of that. Though I do leave it on for 5-10 minutes instead of the suggested 3.

DTalksAll

I'm such a skin care junkie that I really want to get this, but I don't have any serious issues with my eyes LOL! If I'm product heavy then they can get dry, if I don't get sleep they are black, if I'm hungover they are puffy. I always wear big sunglasses, even in the winter so I don't have any signs of aging. I do use a cream or gel every night, but that's because I have so many deluxe samples. 

I am so intrigued by the glam glow though, it's like I have to have it! 

Muchaesque

I tried a sample of it, and I absolutely loved it. It was really hydrating, and it made my eyes look bright and awake. I would recommend, though, not using the full amount in the pod for each eye. One of the little pods is more than enough for both eyes!

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Quite a few of the reviews said the same thing.  That definitely makes the price a little easier to swallow. :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

Yes - now I want to try it too :smileyhappy:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • mrscoco
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • Nicrohr
    • Muchaesque