prosopon

Face oil recommendations

(0) Hearts

I am looking for a balancing face oil.  I have tried Pangea Organics (when Sephora used to carry them) and loved it. I also have tried Josie Maran argan oil and I broke out (sad face). I am wondering what other face oils are out there that people are loving.

lolo01

Re: Face oil recommendations

the chicken and waffles flavor! haha just kidding :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

JM is pretty thick, I can only wear it in super dry winter. I think my fav is Boscia, partially just cuz Tarte smells like potato chip to me and Boscia feels more pampering. =P

If you are interested in different kinds, you can check out some comparisons here, tho they are all the same after a certain point: http://community.sephora.com/t5/All-Other-Concerns/Facial-oil-comparison-break-down-moisturizer-kind...

drrragon

hahah beautytester I just looked at your thread again and saw the "new!" items.  just thought the "new!" was amusing.  and the Tarte smells like potato chips?  i'm soooooo buying it now!  i'm addicted to chips!

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

---

drrragon

so what flavor chips did it smell like?  bbq?  sour cream and onion?  or just regular :smileyvery-happy:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

drrragon

kettle chips??? i love those!

prosopon

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for the link.  I wonder why that didn't pop up when I was searching the boards?  Oh well.  Thanks again - very comprehensive.

MoreGun89

Maracuja oil is my HG!  I'm a pretty oily person and it seems to regulate sebum production very well, and it's anti-inflammatory so it actually kind of helps with my break outs :smileyhappy:

Manda

I agree.  Maracuja oil is the best!

lolo01

Agreed I love my Tarte Maracuja Oil also :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

Another girl here for team Tarte Maracuja!

Couldn't believe the difference I saw each morning when I first started using this. Acne would always shrink, be less red. I found myself getting less acne breakouts. My skin stopped getting so oily during the day (and overnight). In general my skin just looks ten times healthier now that I use this on a daily basis.

To me it also seems to lighten scars and even my skin tone. Is this true for anyone else? Either that, or the hydration is letting my other skin products work better. Can't figure out who the chicken or the egg is here!

MoreGun89

Yup it does indeed lighten scars!  It's super rich in vitamin C which has a mild brightening effect.  And everything you've said I've noticed as well, couldn't be happier with it!

drrragon

omg why have I not bought this miracle oil before???? going into my cart RIGHT NOW!!!  Or at least I'll see if that old VIB promo still works. :smileywink:

drrragon

argh, I've been enabled!  and you guys weren't even trying LOL

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-

drrragon

it's a special verb just for BeautyTalk :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Drrragon, only get the Tarte if you want the bottle, Natural Bliss has one that's the same quality 4oz for $25 +shipping. :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I bought two bottles back when Ulta had them on sale for $25. I think I have enough to last me an entire year or so now... haha! The purple bottle is gorgeous though.

drrragon

Thanks Morgs!  That is valuable info!  Hey can we call you Morgs Borgs?  LOL

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • Manda
    • drrragon