Dry brushing 101[ Edited ]
I've heard so many good things, but I have NO idea what it is, besides that you probably brush your skin... while it's dry... But really, any tips and tricks to getting started would be appreciated, because I have tons of questions:
1) What kind of brush do I use?
2) Is llama hair okay?
3) Brush recommendations?
4) Does this mean I finally have to get a Clarisonic?
5) How often do I need to clean the brush?
6) Do I brush before or after showering?
7) Do I brush before or after moisturizing?
8) Is face dry-brushing a thing?
9) What if my face has a mustache?
10) How do I brush sensitive skin?
11) What are the benefits of dry brushing besides getting rid of skin flakes?
12) Any horror stories (bad experiences)?
Edit: Added numbers to the questions!
Re: Dry brushing 101
I have (some) answers to this!
it felt good afterwards! especially after shaved legs and under your sheets in bed but i wasn't very committed to it and now it's my puppy's brush (if she would stop wriggling so much!) I bought a bristle brush from amazon specifically for dry brushing that was a little over five bucks and brushed before bed when i remembered. The method i read about is to brush in the direction towards your heart because it enhances circulation? overall, though, it was a hassle and I didn't really see much results