arielaaaaaaaa

Dr. Dennis Gross Consumer Study

Uhm OMG! I'm so excited! On the Dr. Dennis Gross Facebook page they posted to email them if you would like to participate in their Consumer study about the Steamer and Retinol Brightening Serum! And i got the email today that they chose me! 

It's a 14 day study where i will evaluate how the products work for me. And i get to keep the Steamer! :smileyvery-happy:

I've wanted that steamer since it first came out!!!! Would any care for updates on how the Steamer goes for me?

wendyomgwar

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Consumer Study

YAAAY :smileyhappy:

Awesome! Definitely let us know how it works out. 

drrragon

Congrats arielaaaaaaa!  So happy for you that you were chosen for the study.  I hope you're able to let us know about your experience with the steamer, i've been curious about that ever since dianabt posted about it waaaaaay back in Jan/Feb! :smileyvery-happy:

Titian06

Congratulations, @arielaaaaaaaa!  I hope you like the product and the study goes well for you!

makeupmaven

[ Edited ]

Please do, I've always wanted to try that product!

And if it's confidential I wouldn't mind hearing after (if the brand says that's ok) or let us know if they allow you to review the product(s) on our site after using them!

arielaaaaaaaa

I will find out, i would love to share how it goes if they say it's okay. :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

well praise the Lord and pass the butter to nebel and arielaaaaaaaa - great sharing nebel and have fun aielaaaaaaaa:0

Spoiler

nebel

Just a heads up- most of the time these studies are meant to be confidential.  Not that I think anyone on BT would rat you out, the company might not be thrilled that you're talking about it (you may actually have to sign a waver to the effect)  I have participated in these kinds of trials before, and I wouldn't want to see you not get in!

I would just read all the terms of your participation before you share any information/observations on here or any other site.

It is exciting! have fun testing!

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh interesting. I didn't think about that. 

nebel

They might not mind at all, but they might, for all sorts of reasons.  I just advise you to make sure you read all the small print!  have FUN!

arielaaaaaaaa

Well i will definitely read the official rules and instructions they said they would send later. Thanks for that heads up! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar
    • drrragon
    • nebel