MariaQi

Dark Circles Issue!

I have recently noticed dark circles under my eyes. I use Clarins Multiactive Day Cream and Diorskin Nude Cream Gel Foundation. So should I get Clarins Eye Contour Gel or Diorskin Nude Hydrating Concealer to fix the issue faster? I also work outdoors for about an hour everyday. Do let me know!

lylysa

Re: Dark Circles Issue!

(0) Hearts

Dark circles can be triggered by numerous reasons and causes, though skin care products can't alter genetics, it can help in bettering and controlling factors that are in your hands.

Like Ronicaann mentioned, concealer will hide the problem, but not be the target product to correct or address the issue since it's a topical product.

Combating dark circles with the proper eye cream/treatment and concealer can be your one-two punch! Check out this link with some info on dark circles and some product recommendations:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/All-Other-Skincare-Concerns/DREADFULL-dark-circles-Not-just-counselo...

Along with those mentioned, Peter Thomas Roth's Power K eye cream and Shiseido's White Lucent are other great brightening eye creams!

ronicaann

(0) Hearts

The concealer will hide the problem, not do anything to correct it. I would try the Clarins Eye Contour Gel to try to diminish the dark circle.  Since you are outdoors, you may also want to try Clarins sunscreen for eyes.

ashleynne

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

s1433440-main-hero.jpg

skyn.jpg

I would like to say in advance that Dior's Nude hydrating concealer tends not have a whole lot of coverage/not long lasting. I don't know anything about Clarins though. Having dark circles myself (I've tried it before, the dior nude concealer) I found that Tarte's Marajuca Creaseless concealer was the best option for me. It's hyrdrating/long lasting/full coverage/skin loving ingredients. Like what I'd recommend to anyone who gets a concealer for underneath your eyes to get a good eyecream. I recommend Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Cream. It's Lightweight contouring eye cream to minimize puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles. It was sephora's top selling until they stopped carrying it. It's always good to not just cover but treat it. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • ashleynne
    • ronicaann
    • MariaQi
Photos2
  • s1433440-main-hero.jpg
  • skyn.jpg