Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Charlotte Tilbury dry sheet mask

Has anyone had a chance to try the dry sheet mask from Charlotte Tilbury. I'd love to know if it works! 

Re: Charlotte Tilbury dry sheet mask

I just tried for the first time last night, I wasn't sure I noticed anything different, except today my skin looked really amazing!!!

A- I look like Jason! The mask fits snugly and secure and stays on.  Sheet masks kind of annoy me bc you have to stay still but this stays and you can run around. I rubbed gently over my face as they instructed, and then left it on for 15-20 minutes. After I took it off I did feel very moisturized but wasn't blown away with immediate results.

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0078.JPGB-However, today I was thinking my skin looked really glowy and radiant and I think it was the mask from last night! You can use one mask up to 3 times, so ill have to remember to follow this one a few more times to see how it goes.

I have tried it. It definitely does something---when I took it off there was product delivered on to my face which i then rubbed in like I would have after using a wet mask. Not sure what the long term effects would be; you can use each mask three times and I used it three times but have not bought more. 

I think it is probably like a long term effect kind of thing--you won't get the immediate gratification of your face feeling moisturized like you would with a wet sheet mask. 

A dry mask - sounds so weird and different!! I'd give it a go.. though I confess my fav part of a traditional sheet mask is the cooling of the serum.

Have you tried it yet @quinn

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_0079.JPG
  • IMG_0078.JPG
testing