autobiographer

Broken blood vessels

(0) Hearts

Are there any good eye creams that will diminish or completely heal small little broken blood vessels around my eyes? 

dianabt

Re: Broken blood vessels

The Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue would be a great addition to your skincare process!

It helps with dark circles, fine lines and even bruising- I have a few broken capillaries ( I think from using a skincare brush too hard in one spot) and while they are not completely gone this cream has helped to diminish them from appearing SO bright and red!

Peter Thomas Roth - Power K Eye Rescue®

http://www.sephora.com/power-k-eye-rescue-P39275?skuId=1446160

I'd also suggest you try a yellow or even a green tinted concealer/primer to diminish its appearance even more!

Benefit Lemon-Aid

Benefit Cosmetics - Lemon-Aid

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Products with vitamin C and K are the most helpful but I don't think any eye cream will take them away but two good ones to look at are Murad's Essential C eye cream and Ole Henriksen's  Nuture Me Eye Cream. Hope this helps!

quenbee

I would say look into the line by Mario Badescu.  There is a product in their line kera moist cream and the cream contains keratoplast which reduces redness and strengthens capillaries.  A few years ago I was having issues with my skin similar to yours (but on my cheeks) and used their Keratoplast Cleanser and the cream and it produced amazing results.  these products are sold online, just google Mario Badescu and at select Ulta stores.  I would check with them to see if the cream can be used that close to the eyes Or if they have a Keratoplast product specific to the eye area.  Good Luck!

autobiographer

Thanks! I have a few MB products and I love them, but I looked into the Keratoplast line and it seems they don't have an eye cream. Almost bought something that sounded good but was $40, but decided against it because it said "avoid eye area"... dunno if it would be safe to put on my eyelids or underneath my eye area or not. I appreciate the suggestion though! I will definitely keep an eye out. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • autobiographer
    • quenbee