cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Big pores! I am

Hi, I am 20 years old and I don't wear makeup. However, I am starting to take care of my skin! I noticed that my pores - around my nose and my chin - have been really big and visible. I use pore strips every week but it doesn't seem to minimize my pores. Any cheap  & afforable product or ways to help minimize pores?

Thanks!

Re: Big pores! I am

@Anonymous

Pores around the node and chin typically seem larger for many - you are not alone.  The best way to minimise the look of pores is to keep them clear and keep your skin healthy and hydrated.

I would discourage the use of pore strips to unclog pores.  They are quite rough on the skin and won't do you any favours.  If anything, they will highlight texture on your skin.

Instead, I suggest incorporating First Aid Beauty Radiance pads once a week into your evening skincare routine.  They will keep your pores clear.

Also, we often find our pores to be larger than they are.  They are only visible to us.  The best way to make them go away is to ignore them 🙂

Re: Big pores! I am

Hi @Anonymous, 

There's definitely a lot of ways to help address pores. 

Origins Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores is a purifying mask to cleanse deeply and visibly reduce pores. Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore cloggers.

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Purifying Mask With Red Clay detoxifies, reduces pores, and controls excess oil. The mask uses Red Clay to draw out skin impurities.

XOXO,
Marieke
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing