Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best Skin Treatments for Large Pores

I do like my skin care routine I have now and it limits my breakouts. Just wondering if anyone has gone above and gotten any treatments done or any thoughts on them. I know this is a very open ended question, but just seeing what others do. I am oily/combination. 

Re: Best Skin Treatments for Large Pores

@KaylaLascelle I find that exfoliating helps rid my pores of gunk, which then makes my pores appear smoother.  I like Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash for mechanical exfoliation, and Paula's Choice BHA 9 for chemical exfoliation.  Good luck!

I have the same skin! Lucky us 😐 hahaha

For taking care of my pores, I definitely make sure to have a consistent exfioliation schedule. I just purchased the PMD Pro system, so let's hope that helps a bunch!

A good routine of going to get a facial/peel/mirco would be a great investment too.

Don't be scared to hydrate! Look for water gel moisturizers, they are lighter on the skin. I also 'flick' my products dry on my face. Like your brushing something off  your cheek, past the sticky phase, until completely dry. That helps to not clog your pores. 

PMD 

This toner from Lancome (Tonique Radiance) was a skin changer for me!  I have extreme combination skin and this tones, exfoliates and escalates new cell turnover.

If I had to chose ONE skincare product that I can't live without - it is THIS one.  

I use it twice a day - morning and night.  Doesn't over-dry and has reduced visible pores and has practically eliminated my cystic acne.  (I use to get flares 4-8 times a year!) 

As a bonus, it reduced visible sun damage on my chest from living in Arizona for decades.

Just make sure you are getting the TONER, not the Bi-Facil eye make-up remover.  Both products LOOK similar to each other but it's the Tonique you want!  

upload_1946688264834010721.jpg

Hi @KaylaLascelle,

I really feel that using a toner helps with the appearance of my pores.

I love using Dior's TONIQUE CONFORT - Comforting Rehydrating Toner. It softens my skin and evens out my skin tone.

I also really like Belif Witch Hazel Herbal Extract Toner is also really great!

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_1946688264834010721.jpg
testing