alkapassi

Any one used Ole Henriksen Power Peel Professional Spa Grade Kit?

(0) Hearts

Hi,

I bought Ole Henriksen Power Peel Professional Spa Grade Kit  but I am afraid to use it .I have combinational oily skin and its in clear right now with very mild 1-2 breakouts.I dont want to get into trouble after using it.

Any experiences?

Thanks

DTalksAll

Re: Any one used Ole Henriksen Power Peel Professional Spa Grade Kit?

(0) Hearts

I really like the power peel. I got a few of the 3 step sample packs with an Ole Henriksen order. I tried them in the winter & the following night would use his Blue/Black mask for a hydration boost. http://www.sephora.com/blue-black-berry-enzyme-mask-P113608?skuId=958686 

alkapassi

(0) Hearts

Thanks much for responses.Actually I have to attend a party as well :smileyhappy:

I should try beforehand .

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh I love the Power Peel. I did make a mistake with it though. I used it the night before my parents huge 25th Anniversary party. It completely dried my face out and i couldn't get my makeup to look good at all with all the flakiness. It was alittle disappointing but it was my fault for using it so close to a big event. The second time i used it i followed with a moisturizing mask and it made a huge difference. I also had so many acne scars and after 4 application they were so much better. It is a bit strong and it does sting but unless you have sensitive skin i would give it a try. I use it when my skin starts acting up and i need a boost. I love this as an alternative to glycolic peels at a spa. They are expensive and this does give me similar results. You should test it on a small part of your face first if you are worried about how your skin will react. 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I love that one!  Unless you happen to be sensitive to one of the ingredients, you shouldn't have an issue using it.  It gives professional results, but I wouldn't say it's harsh on the skin. Just make sure you avoid any active breakouts when you are doing the scrub.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • alkapassi