this isnt much of a question... but more of an advice..

soooooo i found a way to clear your skin superrrr fast! drink WATERRRRRR who woulda guessed? me! i started drinking 3000mL of water a day and it cleared my skin REALLY fast! and i lost some weight. but all i do is clean my face with an acne pad to wash away makeup and it puts acne stuff too! anyway i only hav like 1 zit! thats amasing for me! so any other fast everyday tips for acne?

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

akwardwhitegirl wrote:

soooooo i found a way to clear your skin superrrr fast! drink WATERRRRRR who woulda guessed? me! i started drinking 3000mL of water a day and it cleared my skin REALLY fast! and i lost some weight. but all i do is clean my face with an acne pad to wash away makeup and it puts acne stuff too! anyway i only hav like 1 zit! thats amasing for me! so any other fast everyday tips for acne?

Yes. Water is what cleanses all the body , and goes through the kidneys and liver.  You should try to drink 2 Liters of water per day to keep your skin in prime condition Smiley Happy

Cut down on too much sweets as you said , will help very much. You're on the right track Gurrl!

ANTOINE

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation