Answer
akwardwhitegirl
this isnt much of a question... but more of an advice..

soooooo i found a way to clear your skin superrrr fast! drink WATERRRRRR who woulda guessed? me! i started drinking 3000mL of water a day and it cleared my skin REALLY fast! and i lost some weight. but all i do is clean my face with an acne pad to wash away makeup and it puts acne stuff too! anyway i only hav like 1 zit! thats amasing for me! so any other fast everyday tips for acne?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
antoine0000
Answered

akwardwhitegirl wrote:

soooooo i found a way to clear your skin superrrr fast! drink WATERRRRRR who woulda guessed? me! i started drinking 3000mL of water a day and it cleared my skin REALLY fast! and i lost some weight. but all i do is clean my face with an acne pad to wash away makeup and it puts acne stuff too! anyway i only hav like 1 zit! thats amasing for me! so any other fast everyday tips for acne?

Yes. Water is what cleanses all the body , and goes through the kidneys and liver.  You should try to drink 2 Liters of water per day to keep your skin in prime condition :smileyhappy:

Cut down on too much sweets as you said , will help very much. You're on the right track Gurrl!

ANTOINE

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • antoine0000
    • sammiebaby
    • akwardwhitegirl