cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

skincare routine - recommendations?

Hi!

I was seeing if any ladies out there had some recommendations for products they have been using. I'm turning 25 in a few weeks, and looking for some new products. I have comination skin, acne-prone and scarring. Looking for day and night products! 

Thanks!

Re: skincare routine - recommendations?

Hi nnejlogan,

I highly recommend Kate Somerville's acne line as it works so well to help with acne! The EradiKate® Daily Cleanser Acne Treatment is a great sulfur cleanser to help keep blemishes and bay. I also recommend the Anti Bac Clearing Lotion which is proven to target pores to help clear existing acne, minimize excess oil production, and eliminate blackheads! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Ah, that's within 2 yrs of my age and similar skin concerns. My favorites are:

1. Origins Charcoal or GlamGlow Supermud. I use them 1-2 times a week to keep my pores clear. If I feel like a breakout is coming, I start using these masks every 2-3 days and it stops it.

2. For acne scarring/texture/pigmentation problems, look for products with glycolic acid and vitamin C. For vitamin C I like Ole Henriksen Truth Serum or Perricone vit C serum. For glycolic acid I like Drunk Elephant Framboos serum, and Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip altho there are also many great peel pads as well.

3. As for SPF, I like Peter Thomas Roth Max Defense SPF 30 or AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 35. You are suppose to apply sunscreen generously to cover everywhere, but it's so difficult to find one that moisturizes like a moisturizer, with SPF 30+ BUT is not greasy or stuffy. Even when I'm having a breakout with red itchy pimples, these don't make my skin feel stuffy when I apply generously.

Happy early bday! I'm also turning 25 in a few weeks =P

I love love and have gotten so many friends and family hooked on the boscia tsubaki oil gel face wash.

Basically these are the skincare products that i use:

1)boscia tsubaki oil gel wash

2) boscia balancing facial toner

3) ladykin snail cream (as serum)

4) boscia tsubaki swirl gelcream

for the mask, i love Skin Inc deepsea mask and the revival peel.

I used to have acne and scarring, but my skin is very smooth and clear nowadays

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing