nanobear18

overnight zit zapper?

(0) Hearts

so i have 2 pretty small, little red bu,ps ( zits ) on my forehead, and i want to get rid of them in time for school on tuesday. is there any over-the-counter zit products i get buy ( going to target tomorrow ) and get rid of them? thanks so much! :-)

yecenia

Re: overnight zit zapper?

(0) Hearts

Crush an  aspirin, mix the powder with water, and use it as a spot treatment on the zits. Over the counter, try Burt's Bee's Acne spot treatment (it comes in a small rollon container) and you can find it at target.

charlie11

(0) Hearts

The only product that works overnight for me is EradiKate from Kate Somerville, which contains sulfur.  It is similar to Mario Badescu's product, but easier for me to find (at Sephora!).  It does not sting or dries out the skin.  It is a bit expensive ($22), but if you close it tightly and quickly after using it, it lasts.  On a few ocassions, I have even used it as a concealer under makeup.  Just dab a very light layer (it's a pink fluid) and let it dry - it will provide a long-lasting base for your liquid makeup to stick to.

maggiedetroit

(0) Hearts

Mario Badesco Drying Lotion is amazing for me. They sell it at Ulta, all department stores, and it's only $15-$17 dollars and lasts a long time.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

The Murad acne spot treatment, I'm not sure about overnight but the product usually work with in a day. Sorry don't know of any good OTC products.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Take a look at this thread posted not too long ago, I give a basic run down of active and common acne/blemish treatment ingredients that can help you decide what you look to look for in a product.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Products-for-occasional-acne-flare-ups/m-p/418235#M3...

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I use neosprin ointment. I apply a bit to the spot overnight and it is less red and bumpy by the morning. It works for me. Its not something everyone uses but I love using this method. 

cherrybombtastic

(0) Hearts

For popped pimples (you know the ones with the white heads and seed inside), I love Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel. It stings a bit like any other product on a popped pimple, but it helps with scarring, too. It's also great under moisturizer and make-up because it provides a film over that pus-filled pimple. It's under $15. I hope this works and good luck!

IllegallyBlonde

(0) Hearts

murad acne spot treatment: http://www.sephora.com/acne-spot-treatment-P4001?skuId=923672

Dries up my spots within a day usually

drrragon

(0) Hearts

You can find acne spot treatments at any drug store with 10% benzyol peroxide (this is pretty strong stuff so only use it for spot treatment).  Other kinds will contain 2% salicylic acid.  And then for me sulfur works great for those huge deep painful eruptions (I have an old 6% sulfur mask from Proactiv that I use as a spot treatment).  Everyone's skin is so different though, it's hard to predict which one is best for you.  Also, I don't know of anything that makes zits disappear in just two days, but then again maybe your skin is luckier than mine. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • nanobear18
    • drrragon
    • charlie11
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl