(0) Hearts
I have some milia on my face any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

Go to a dermatologist extracting them by yourself is not a good ideal you can cause damage to that area by doing so. They may do extractions in the office and prescribe a medication to help you clear them.Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation