Answer
cherryontop
Accepted Solution
blackheads everywhere!

I have a lot of blackheads on my forehead, nose and a few on my chin. I've tried a lot, but I can't seem to get rid of them! Is there a mask, cleanser or anything else I can try to make them disappear? I recently bought the clarisonic mia and I'm using it with philosophys purity made simple. It has helped a little, but I want these blackheads to be gone!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
anaa
Answered

The use of the Mia should help alot, it won't happen overnight so don't panic if you're not seeing an immediate improvement.  I would suggest switching to a cleanser with glycolic acid (Perricone makes a bar) or salicylic acid to get maximum benefit from the Mia.  You still might want to use a clay type mask once a week or so also.  Murad makes has one called Clarifying Mask and there's one available in drugstores from Queen Helene..it's green but I'm not sure what it's called.

MissGenny
(0) Hearts

The Queen Helene mask is the Mint Julep mask .... the Avocado and Grapefruit is also good. And they really do help. (*I have very sensitive skin and have had no problem with a bad reaction to either of these masks.) I don't think Sephora sells this brand, but you can find more information on their website for Queen Helene. 

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • cherryontop
    • anaa
    • super312
    • Urbie
    • MissGenny
    • dejavudu
    • sweetteeth