Answer
neko333
acne marks
(0) Hearts

I have little dips in my skin from mild acne. It's not that bad but would really like to find something to even it out a bit more. The spots aren't really discolored they just dip in a little. Right now i own a clarisonic, have Derma Doctors Ain't Misbehavin face wash, and see a derm. My skin can be a bit sensitive and have found that anything from Philosophy or Bare Minerals gives me a horrible rash but have not had any other problems with any specific brands. I mainly looking for something I can apply or wash with that might help a bit, I would like if it was in the $50 range unless it's in a set but if it's really good I might spring for something more expensive. Thank You.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have similar skincare issues, and I also use Dermadoctor's cleanser and the Clarisonic. For acne scars, I like using REN's Resurfacing AHA Concentrate. It works really well because it's light, not heavy. I've tried Mederma (made my skin peel). I've tried Bio-Oil with Vitamin E (made my skin oily and made my skin break out). Since REN is on the expensive side at $55, I would first ask for a sample and buy it on eBay for half the price. I hope this helps and good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • ChicDabbler
    • neko333
    • amerie
    • theladyslady