acne marks
(0) Hearts

I have little dips in my skin from mild acne. It's not that bad but would really like to find something to even it out a bit more. The spots aren't really discolored they just dip in a little. Right now i own a clarisonic, have Derma Doctors Ain't Misbehavin face wash, and see a derm. My skin can be a bit sensitive and have found that anything from Philosophy or Bare Minerals gives me a horrible rash but have not had any other problems with any specific brands. I mainly looking for something I can apply or wash with that might help a bit, I would like if it was in the $50 range unless it's in a set but if it's really good I might spring for something more expensive. Thank You.

You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

I have similar skincare issues, and I also use Dermadoctor's cleanser and the Clarisonic. For acne scars, I like using REN's Resurfacing AHA Concentrate. It works really well because it's light, not heavy. I've tried Mederma (made my skin peel). I've tried Bio-Oil with Vitamin E (made my skin oily and made my skin break out). Since REN is on the expensive side at $55, I would first ask for a sample and buy it on eBay for half the price. I hope this helps and good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation