Answer
stephykitten
acne marks
(0) Hearts

I have some ance marks from recent breakouts. Is there a face wash or serum that  i can useto lighten them or make them less visible? touching up all day with mineral makeup and concealer is getting on my nerves :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
redlee7
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can try Clinique Even Better, the skin tone corrector for $39 or the clinical dark spot corrector for $49. It's a bit pricey but the results are worth it. Also, Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum works well to clear up acne scars and that cost $29. If you currently do not have any breakouts and just want to lighten up the scars you should try Ambi Fade Cream, even though it is targeted for women of color, it works on all skin types. You can purchase that at drugstores and it's less than $10. Good luck, hope this was helpful.

anna507
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I saw moderate results with Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation (for redness).  His 3 little wonders set also comes with a the Invigorating Night Treatment which has AHA in it and that will also help a little with acne marks (for texture) and the truth serum also can help with both but it also can cause breakouts (which it did for me so I don't use that one).  Drink water, less caffeine & salt.  That's what my doctor told me to do but...that is just crazy.  I need my coffee. 

I don't need to use concealer anymore, just my foundation.  I used to spend forEVER concealing.  So I'm very pleased with the results from that kit.  It took about 2 weeks for me to realize I wasn't needing as much concealer.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • anna507
    • redlee7
    • stephykitten