Answer
missylynn411
acne clearing/moisturizer!
(0) Hearts

whats the vest moisturizer? i started using proactiv and it worksokay but it really drys out my skin and is really slow. im considering switching acne clearing products but idk what to switch to that will work in a little over 3 weeks cuz thats when school starts. oh and thanks to everyone who answered my last question! me and my mom are going make up shopping tomorrow!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
serendipity01
Answered
(0) Hearts

The DDF sulfer mask has worked really well on acne for me.  I use it a couple of times a week and although its one of those masks that dries on your face, it doesn't dry out my skin and it actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!  It can also be used as an overnight spot treatment, which is nice.  Another spot treatment that has worked well for me is the Burts Bees targeted spot treatment (I typically use this one during the day, under my moisturizer/foundation).

Sorry, I know that you were asking about cleanser and moisturizers for acne, but based on my experience, I haven't had that much luck with acne-specific cleansers or moisturizers, so I just use non-acne-specific products for those things.  For example, I really like Philosophy's Purity for a cleanser. 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • serendipity01
    • cherrybombtastic
    • missylynn411