msperfect

Which Clarisonic should I get???

[ Edited ]

I have NEVER had a Clarisonic and would like to purchase one. Which would be the best for me to get. Sets are great to recommend too. I have a low amount of acne with MANY blackheads on my nose. No sensitivity.  

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Which Clarisonic should I get???

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

If you want to use on your body, the body head only fits the plus.

Check out clarisonic DOT com there is a comparison chart of all the models. Mia2 is the most popular.

I have the plus and like it. I would shop around for sets, I ended up getting mine from a department store as the set fit me better.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Hey msperfect! 

I got my Clarisonic Aria a couple of weeks ago and I love it! However, I think a Mia2 would be just as great. I got the Aria for the drying stand and the color/cute Josie Maran extras and b/c at the time, it was only $25 more than the Mia2. I like the option b/w the Universal speed and the Delicate speed, so for that reason, the Mia2 is worth it. The Hollywood Lights Mia2 is a good buy - mostly b/c you get an extra brush head with it!! That's totally worth it, IMO. Brushheads are worth $25, so the Hollywood Lights set is like buying a regular Mia and a brush head, which you'll need eventually....but instead you get a Mia2!

brittany0859

(0) Hearts

They don't have many good sets out right now. I've seen much better ones that would be good for your skin type. You could try the Mia or Mia 2 deep pore set if you don't want to wait for a better one. I have the Mia and I love it and the deep pore brush is my favorite, but I've never used the cleanser. There's also a Mia 2 acne set that comes with the acne cleanser and acne brush head. This has salicylic acid in it which will help with the blackheads. If I were you, I would wait a little bit and see if a better one comes out. They usually make some good kits with a wider range of products to help with certain skin concerns 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • brittany0859
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • msperfect