ShimmerDust

What is the best spot-treatment you've ever used?

[ Edited ]

I've been through many with my friends; but I've never found three amazing, holy-grail treatments with one of each of the three ingredients: salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and sulfur. The person's skin normally works best with one of these three, but the only one I seemed to have found is Kate Somerville's EradiKate; which uses sulfur. Please help!

polishlover10

Re: What is the best spot-treatment you've ever used?

(0) Hearts

Tata Harper's mask. So many uses, but it's my all time favorite spot treatment. It's clear, too. I like the sulfur treatments, but I'm in a college dorm and hate walking past guys' rooms with pink dots all over my face.

pinktorridora

(0) Hearts

I second Eradikate!

mrskue

i love using eradikate but the smell can be downright awful sometimes, lol. oh well, the things we do for beauty, right? :smileywink:

jinxski

I've been using YesToTomatoes Spot Treatment... it's in a rollerball and kind of burns when applied, but my acne has gone down a lot since I've been using it!

Another treatment to look into could be the clinique acne system - my sister used that and told me it worked rather well!

Good luck!

DesertRose0706

I haven't tried it, but I have been eyeing it for a while.  It was out of stock online for the longest time and was just restocked today(i just checked it again and unfortunately it is already out of stock).  it is the Ole Henriksen Roll On Acne Clearing Solution and it sounds great because it has a wide variety if ingredients:

-Salicylic Acid 1%: Exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and prevents future breakouts.
-Benzoyl Peroxide 5%: Clears acne, controls oil, and kills bacteria to prevent recurring breakouts.
-Tea Tree Oil: A natural antiseptic that prevents bacterial growth and healing properties to calm and nurture skin.
-Zinc: Reduces redness and inflammation, helps promote healing, and protects skin from irritation.
-Thermal Clay: Absorbs excess oil.

it doesn;t have sulfur but it might work well.  has great reviews too. could be something to check out.

ShimmerDust

Thank you so much! I will defiantly check that out! :smileywink:

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi ShimmerDust,

I too have used the Kate Somerville and also the Ole Henriksen treatments and really liked both! Another favorite of mine is the Clinique acne spot treatment which is super gentle on the skin and not too intense or harsh. :smileyhappy:  Adding a daily exfoliating toner is also a great way to reduce breakouts and made a huge difference with my spot treatments.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • polishlover10
    • dianabt
    • pinktorridora
    • ShimmerDust
    • jinxski