Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What is the best concealer to hid acne scars?

please it's been a struggle for YEARS and I have yet to find a product that completely works!

Re: What is the best concealer to hid acne scars?

NARS matte concealer works really well for me. Make Up For Ever full cover concealer is great too.

But the most important thing you can do is wear sunscreen and use good skincare to prevent future breakouts. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peel pads are amazing and Resurface by Shani Darden Retinol Reform is the best retinol I've used.

I do like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer a lot, but I find that the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer works even better. I don't know if I was applying it incorrectly, but with the Nars, I would see the redness/the texture of the scar beneath the concealer after some time so I started using a green correcter under the concealer. I bought the Estee Lauder and can use that alone!

Anonymous Insider

The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my favorite! I use it for both my scars and my undereyes (in a lighter shade). Good coverage, and non drying! I've been feeling like trying something new and also just purchased Wander Beauty's Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer. Super cool- it's a new, dual product so a matte stick on one end and a liquid concealer on the other. Really good coverage imo, and super hydrating!

The Nars radiant creamy concealer cover up mine!

You might also want to try a vitamin C serum or something to help lighten them up as well!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing