From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98092 Members
  • 5546 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Do you guys know if Supergoop! Glow Screen Is Acne Safe?
|
Re: Do you guys know if Supergoop! Glow Screen Is Acne Safe?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Itssss saveeeee but I use matte one it’s safe trust me it doesn’t make u breakout
Itssss saveeeee but I use matte one it’s safe trust me it doesn’t make u breakout
A
|
Re: A
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: For sure the Supergoop sunscreen lotion on Sephora and ulta
For sure the Supergoop sunscreen lotion on Sephora and ulta
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
Rare Beauty
Rare Beauty is amazing for sensitive skins.The Counselor is Amazing!! I have it and it doesn’t crease. The Liquid Blush is Also Am ...read more
Rare Beauty is amazing for sensitive skins.The Counselor is Amazing!! I have it and it doesn’t crease. The Liquid Blush is Also Amazing and it’s really pigmented. The Foundation covers everything, That’s why Rare Beauty Products are AMAZING!!!
Retinoids
|
Re: Retinoids
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @frank17 Differin it is now available OTC and the prescription strength. When I had acne this product was a game changer. Just m ...read more
@frank17 Differin it is now available OTC and the prescription strength. When I had acne this product was a game changer. Just make sure to use sunscreen daily.
acne
I have really bad hormonal acne and I'm looking for some non-comedogenic not too expensive skincare products that can help. And al ...read more
I have really bad hormonal acne and I'm looking for some non-comedogenic not too expensive skincare products that can help. And also some non-comedogenic makeup. Thanks!
Pimples
|
Re: Pimples
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @Zahzeeh try the Paula’s Choice Optimal Results hydrating cleanser and then a toner. I like the La Roche Posay Effaclar Clarifying ...read more
@Zahzeeh try the Paula’s Choice Optimal Results hydrating cleanser and then a toner. I like the La Roche Posay Effaclar Clarifying Toner or the Thayers Salicylic Acid toner (if you can’t find this one then the Thayers alcohol free witch hazel one is fine too). After that, moisturize.
Moisturizer
|
Re: Moisturizer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: ilias face base milk essence is a game changer!! so lightweight but hydrating all day long and makes makeup look amazing
ilias face base milk essence is a game changer!! so lightweight but hydrating all day long and makes makeup look amazing
What should I do
|
Re: What should I do
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I know for me personally when I used bronze drops on my face it really made me break out. I was using the Mayballine ones but it s ...read more
I know for me personally when I used bronze drops on my face it really made me break out. I was using the Mayballine ones but it still was a bad choice for me. I also know that thoes “skincare smoothies” are a hotspot for bacteria. Maybe you can try not using anything but your skincare on your face for a week or two and see if anything clears up. For me that’s what works best, XOXO!!
caudalie vinopure serum
does anyone know if the caudalie vinopure acne serum and spot treatment is any good? i went to sephora yesterday and asked around ...read more
does anyone know if the caudalie vinopure acne serum and spot treatment is any good? i went to sephora yesterday and asked around and one lady said it was good but ive tried so many serums and treatments but nothing seems to get rid of it so i was wondering before i buy it its any good. thanks !!!Caudalie Vinopure Targets Acne-Prone Skin Set
Clogged Pores
Hi! Does anyone know of any good lip balms/ lip sticks that won’t clog your pores? I keep getting pimples and blackheads around my ...read more
Hi! Does anyone know of any good lip balms/ lip sticks that won’t clog your pores? I keep getting pimples and blackheads around my lips
18,677 Posts