Answer
julesv62
What is the best acne skin care line for a teenage boy?

Looking foir a product that will help a 15 year old boy with acne.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi julesv62,

We have a few different lines that are great for treating acne for teens.  I suggest using Clinique, The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil, or ClickR Skin Care which is a fantastic line that is specifically geared towards teens.

The best option would be to start with a set that gives you a bit of each product necessary to treat the skin: a cleanser, toner, moisturizer and treatment. I've included a few different sets that also carry the individual products. Any of these line would be great for a teen boy to use.

ClickR Skin Care Total Acne Face Care Kit

This set is great because it comes with a hot face mask, dermabrasion wash (to remove dead skin cells and buildup), a vanishing mist to purify and soothe the skin, and the acne face treatment which helps to treat and prevent breakouts.

ClickR Total Face Acne Kit.jpg

Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit

A gentle yet effective treatment kit that comes with 3 super easy to use products: cleansing foam, a clarifying lotion, and the oil free clearing moisturizer all of which are allergy tested and fragrance free.

Clinique Acne Solu Kit.jpg

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil 4 Piece Skincare Set

I love this set and use it myself because not only are the ingredients more natural but tea tree oil is a known antibacterial agent that helps to treat and prevent blemishes without overdrying them.

body shop 4 piece set.jpg

I hope my recommendations can help. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • julesv62
Photos3
  • ClickR Total Face Acne Kit.jpg
  • Clinique Acne Solu Kit.jpg