Answer
rara
What is a good acne system, product line or starter kit that will address my acne

clogged pores and major discoloration from acne scars? PLEASE help! I'm using a clarisonic, purity by philosophy, and a sample of Strivectin as well as the microdelivery scrub by Philosophy. I have tried every product out there and I need a really good product that doesn't use anything too harsh (NO BENZO). I just need something that will work on my skin. I'm Indian so I have light brown skin and redish acne scars all over my face. It's been 5 years. I'm also 20 and I'm taking birth control just to control the acne...and I really don't like being dependent on it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lauwills
Answered

I've tried so many things over the years, but am currently using DDF Salicyclic Scrub with my clarisonic and using the DDF toner. This regimen along with bare escentuals foundation and Urban Decay De-Slick powder has given me the best results and the best skin I've ever had!

With the DDF scrub, the persistent blackheads on my nose have finally disappeared for the first time in 14 years. Gotta love that!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • adrutter
    • lauwills
    • rara
    • hannahcarolina