Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What happened to Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash?

Re: What happened to Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash?

2022 and i'm still trying to find an alternative that I like as much as this.  cant understand why this was discontinued,.... absolutely have not found a product to hold a candle to this.

The Bosnia Tsubuki oil infused exfoliate is very similar.  I don't see this at Sephora anymore but I think you can find it online.  I loved nude products.  I hope they don't go away now that they were sold to a bigger company....

I think Boscia may be discontinuing this. I have seen a lot of them for about $15 at Marshalls and TJMaxx recently. 

@thx41more If you are referring to the one from NUDE skin care, Sephora does not carry this brand any more.

That's the one and I'm sad that they don't.  I can't find it anywhere and I'm just about out.  I love it and don't understand why it would have been discontinued.  Their own website doesn't even carry it.  Do you know of a similar product?

I can't say if the products are exactly same but Tatcha Enzyme rice powder is a nice product that is pretty similar to the NUDE detox powder wash. It comes in four formulations so you can choose one which you think is beast suited for your skin. You can find all of these through the link below.Hope it helps @thx41more

http://www.sephora.com/tatcha?products=all&node=2220426

@thx41more spacenk UK sells the line now, but it is not available in the US at the moment any longer.  I don't think the product itself was dc'ed I think something happened with the entire NUDE Skincare line.  After they were pulled from shelves their website and any social media presence was non existent for nearly 6 months!

Tatcha carries powder cleansers similar to NUDE, but they're not fizzy.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing