Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@alexasteph Ahh I remember watching the trailer for it, but then I forgot about it.. And yay three seasons! Thank you! 🙂

Does anyone remember JT Leroy in the late '90s? He was the IT boy back in the day who wrote a few books and fans included Tom Waits, Bono, Lou Reed, Billy Corgan, etc.  The whole thing turned out to be a hoax, and the real author was an older lady. Anyway, it's a pretty good documentary on Amazon Prime called Author: The JT Leroy Story.

980x.jpg

Has anyone been watching The 100? I'd love to hear any thoughts about the show. 

I actually may stop watching it, to be honest. The characters are just becoming unbearable. 😞

It's becoming like:

Spoiler
d6e81e1d3be7923f4a4ea8cfc014642380696a5d129113bee2019b5995176798.jpg

Hahahaha! I agree! Bunch of drama queens! They've all become bunch of drama queens. Clarke ( and her mom! ) has always annoyed the heck outta me, but now all of them are becoming Clarke! Oy! I used to love the show. I still watch it. And hope something will change soon...

@lyravega Still hanging on? I just watched yesterday's episode and I think I'm going to throw in the towel.

Also *spoiler* if you haven't seen the newest episode:

Spoiler
I really really really hate Ilian. Ugh, that dang Luddite! I knew he was going to ruin everything. I'm kind of really dissapointed that he didn't go down with the ship. 😞 

upload_3120031399851272168.jpg

and

upload_7438094365460749738.jpg

upload_4379927670604612665.jpg

Loving both. Need more Frontier asap!!!

@lyravega *drools* *moves Frontier to top of list* 😄

Mmmmmm Jason Momoa. I named my cat after Khal Drogo because of him. And the stripes. 

MyBoy.jpg

Cats and Jason Momoa... now that's a combo I can get on board with. 

OMG!  That is so awesome!  I see the resemblence with the stripes, but your baby looks so cute, sweet and un-Dothraki 😻@alexasteph

@Tamara76 Haha! He looks cute, but he definitely has the personality of the Dothraki (minus all the pillaging, and the bad stuff... obviously). He can be pretty sweet too though. I have a feeling I'd have a lot of dead birds if he were allowed outside.

Awwww!  A brave little hunter! He needs a horse to ride! LOL ❤️

Your cat is sooo cute! Look at his lil paw!

upload_5772302393808881293.gif

I will miss Khal Drogo forever!

upload_5498747285411468050.jpg

P.S. What an awesome name for the kitty! He's the cutest!

@lyravega @lylysa Oh thanks! He's almost 2 now, so he's much bigger. Drogo is a good name for him too, he's quite fierce! If he were allowed outside he'd probably be really good hunter. 

Time to learn Dothraki and teach it to him so he understand commands haha!

If I could just do his eye makeup ONCE in my life I'll be a happy camper. *will not protest to him adding the "Rawrr" at the end*

Looks good!  I just came by for the Momoa pics, I didn't realize he has a show! 

I binged Frontier on President's Day.

Need mas Momoa.

Always. mas. Momoa!!!

upload_2818992442382825715.jpg

Drool....I have a tendency to flub up words so I call the Girl Scout cookies "Samoas" as "Momoas". I'm like "Mmmm, hungry for some Momoas!" when I'm actually about to eat the cookies...but then I'm also not opposed to craving some Momoa. Jason Momoa. Mmmmmmmmomoa.

18 Replies
testing