Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

@Asche I'm really enjoying it! It's definitely not a show that I would have picked out on my own. I like happy and funny shows/movies..generally non violent. So something about an outlaw biker gang isnt my norm lol. There's so much drama now!! I half wish it was back to them just owning all their enemies and nothing bad happened to them hahaha, but then that would be boring.

I saw an article they were going to do a spin off of SOA? about the mayans

@mella900 Really?! I heard they were doing a prequel type show, where we'd go back in time and see John Teller and his life, starting the MC, etc. I heard Brad Pitt was actually going to be playing him! Haha! 😄 I haven't heard anything else in a while, so maybe it was just a rumour. 

The drama is insane in SOA! Hold on tight, it only increases with every season. 😛

Westworld. And now I really want to take a day trip or weekend trip to an old western town, but the nearest one is maybe a 2.5 hour drive.

Westworld! For my money, best show of 2016. So, so good. The performances are fantastic. Thandie Newton's my fave!

@dyslexia I just finished the season finale and have been talking to Siri about the show.

IMG_7720.JPG

LOL. Ahhhh Westworld is amazing. I am about to start re-watching it.

Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life is hitting hard tonight<3

@StephaniLynn What did you think of Gilmore Girls? I couldn't stop ranting about it for two days after I watched all of it!

@txcatx I don't like how it ended, I need more! I'm so proud of Emily! 

Emily's story line was the best IMO. Most of the rest of it was a hot mess. Not always a bad thing, but wow. 

Notorious-- it's amazing! I'm so hooked! 

Others: 

Quantico--the writers failed to fix the mistakes of last season, so I mostly just read recaps

Scream Queens--its meh, Emma Roberts' nasty character is getting old fast

I loved Scream Queens last season but I think it should have been a one season kind of show. It just seems repetitive now! 😞

ETA: I just realized you posted this over a month ago lol. Oops. 

I totally agree about Scream Queens Season 2 - I loved the first season so much and have been super disappointed this season - too cheesy.

Lol no worries! I actually forgot about SC until just now, so I'm off to read recaps 😛

@jeyrosella I feel the same about Scream Queens. First season was great, and really funny. This year makes no sense, there's no suspense and it's just too hokey. 

Anonymous Insider

Poldark

Westworld

Insecure

I can't watch shows with 20-plus episodes per season anymore.  It's too much.  And too much filler.

Poldark is so lovely to watch. And Aidan Turner is very easy on the eyes. Really digging that show; about to start watching season 2.

Currently watching way more TV than I should but my favorite right now is Mr. Selfridge on Amazon Prime. It's definitely filling my void for Downton Abbey. 

Oh gosh, where do I even begin? I feel like I watch WAY more TV than a normal person should.

Shows I like:

Chicago Fire

Chicago Med

Empire

Grey's Anatomy

Once Upon a Time

Secrets and Lies

Shows we both enjoy:

Blindspot

Bloodline (Netflix)

Bosche (Amazon Prime)

The Good Place

Grimm

How to Get Away with Murder

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Ray Donovan (HBO)

Scream Queens

Shark Tank

Sleepy Hollow

We are also big fans of mini-series with 6-10 episodes that you can binge watch over a long weekend. Here are our favorites:

11.22.63 (Hulu)

Fortitude (Amazon Prime)

Humans (Amazon Prime)

The Night Of (HBO)

Stranger Things (Netflix)

Has anyone started watching The Exorcist show?? Its so scary but great in time for halloween. I know it just started, but I don't want it to end!!!

Anyone else still recovering from The Walking Dead Season 7 premiere?

www.pinterest.com.jpg

testing