Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

I think the absurdity is what makes the show so funny.  🙂

I laughed too! So dumb, but very funny. 

I just came to post this! Watched the 2 hour season premiere and loved everything about it. Campy, horror, mean girls, and mystery. All rolled into one! And the casting is perfect! LOVE Jamie Lee Curtis and Niecy Nash. Used to watch her on Reno 911. She's hilarious. 

Jamie Lee Curtis will always be awesome. She's probably half the reason I wanted to start watching.

Jamie Lee Curtis is soooo cool!!  She's a great character in Scream Queens, and a total horror movie icon!!  

I have this on queue on Hulu lol

I'm so glad to hear this! I was hoping it would be good, i forgot to tape it so I'm hoping the pilot will be on again.

I just started watching two new shows this season.

Hopefully they will be good..

The **bleep** Executioner on FXX (quite violent/brutal - same creators as Sons of Anarchy); second episode was tonight.

The Blindspot on CBS; pilot was this past Monday

Looking forward to The Blacklist on October 1st...

I watched the first episode of bleepitybleep Executioner. Yes, very violent but it was pretty good. Have second episode on the DVR. Blindspot is also on DVR. 

Can not wait for The Blacklist. It's been gone forever. I miss Red 😞

I totally agree about Blacklist!  Cannot wait to see Red again!

Blindspot looks promising so far Pixie. What's this bleepitybleed Executioner? Why have I not heard of it?

I miss Red too. I believe he's back Oct 1st

Blacklist....Oct 1st, huh?  That's not too far away.  I'll probably make it, but darn, do I miss it!

It's the Bastard Executioner. On FXX. Looks promising after the pilot, but I see elements of it going downhill fast for me. 

Anonymous Insider

We have a couple episodes of TBE recorded, I normally don't get to sit down after dinner until after nine so the thought of that long pilot and having to wait for the next day.. grrr. lol.

I'm watching a movie called Cooties. It's a horror comedy and saying much more would give too much away. If anyone has Directv it's available for rental.

Is it any good? I saw the trailer the other day and figured it would either be an A+ or an F.

Happy Who-day!  I taped it and will be watching tomorrow.  Hope it's good!

3 words:

Capaldi Shred Guitar

I loved it!

I forgot the new season started!!!  Sheet...

I go hope it is taped.....

Recently, I finally finished watching House of Cards. Dying to see what happens in the new season now that a certain person has walked out.

I can't wait for Scandal to be back this week!!

Oh, and last night I watched Chocolat. I have never in my life felt so hungry for Chocolate! I ended up making myself some hot chocolate with marshmallows to finish watching it. Also- chocolate and Johnny Depp? That's my idea of perfection.

testing