Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

We're blabbing about everything else these days, I figured I'd check in and see what people are watching when it comes to TV shows and movies!

It would be foolish to think that this thread could remain spoiler free, so let's be courteous to one another and be sure to spoiler your spoilers. If you don't know how, it's that super adorable little yellow button on the toolbar, located to the right of the bold/italic/underline/strikeout buttons. 

DONT FORGET: If you happen to be the most recent post, your first sentence or two of your post will show up EVEN IF ITS IN A SPOILER. So please take care if you're going to go dropping spoiler bombs. 

Anywho... I just saw the movie PHOENIX last night and it was absolutely spectacular. Like Academy Award spectacular. If you're fortunate enough have showings in your area, I cannot urge you enough to go see it. 

phoenix

So whatcha'll watchin' these days? What are you anxiously waiting for to start back up? 

Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)

How long until they figure out that Nick is right and all the walkers are dead? I wonder what the will be called in LA? I heard sick and infected on this weeks show... probably they won't be called zombies cause there's no comics or geeks in the Walking Dead World lol

lol - I'm surprised Tobias didn't call them zombies - he seemed to know what was up. Hope we get to see him again!

I was thinking what they will call them too.  I am so use to them being called Walkers. 

Maybe Walkers is a southern thing and the LA dead will be called something politically correct like Living Challenged

I like the way you think!!  Living Challenged...that's a hoot!!  Hehehe 

I really hope that this short season went over really well with the WD fan base so there will be lots more episodes next season!!  

They can't keep calling them the sick and infected the whole time. It's just too much to keep saying. It would be kind of funny if they did start calling them zombies! Hehe.

And yeah!!...When will they finally get it??  They are DEAD!!!  I mean,c'mon...the young heroin addict has this figured out but you can't see what's totally obvious!!  Like, seriously people, get with the program!  🙂

I know I'm so curious to see that as well. I hope they have more episodes too. They probably wanted to,see how it did the first season. I just hate waiting so long for the next season to start! 😉

Can't wait for Walking Dead too! 

Inuyasha - my younger sister got me onto this

Black Butler - same thing, Sebastian... love him!

Haven - not sure how I feel about this now as I'm on Season 3 and I'm not really liking the main character's actions right now

Can't wait for Gotham, The Flash and Arrow season 3 to come to Netflix!

I would love it if Agent Carter and Constantine came to Netflix too. 😄 

I gave up on Inuyasha, it kept going on and on and on!

If you just started Inuyasha you've got a looooonggggg way (and several movies) to go! But it stays good! 

Haha, that's good to hear! The part about it staying good lol. That I have a long way to go... not so much 😛

Been watching a lot of Netflix lately. I have a couple more episodes to go of 'Grace and Frankie', and Season Five of 'Portlandia' is up now, so I'm gonna be starting that tonight (yay!). 😄

I really enjoyed Grace and Frankie once I got into it, took a few episodes. 

Portlandia - so funny!

finally finished:
Firefly - (season 1) & serenity (movie)
Outlander (only finished volume one I don't have the second one on hand yet)

still plugging away at:
vampire diaries (i think I am in season 3? hard to tell on netflix)
Game of thrones , season 3 (savoring this series like a fine wine)

Love the Vampire Diaries!  If you are enjoying them, just wait till the original vamps come to town! Then you can fall in love with The Original series on Netflix. I think I'm actually liking The Originals almost more than I did Vamp Diaries.

I will have to add the originals to my list! 🙂 

Ah man, I should've savored Season 5 b/c season 6 is premiering in Spring 😕

Still need to watch Firefly, thanks for reminding me! 

firefly is amazing!

The Great British Baking Show and I'm so excited to catch it from the beginning this season.

Last year, I discovered it only because my football team was not up to league (or my) standards.

I love this show. Episode two was tonight.

Hoping you'll see this... But what's this show about? The title totally intrigues me... Probably should just google it. 

1 Reply
testing